Using autoglym super resin polish

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunch1980

Whats next best to use wax? if so which one? and not like mega expensive!
I find the resin polish leaves a good protective layer now I have done mine a few times, my millie looks nearly all one yellow compared to different shades of yellow when i got it!

If it's durability you want then you can't go wrong with Collinite 476s:

http://www.perfectlycleaned.co.uk/collinite-476s-supercoat-double-wax---9oz--free-microfibre-86-p.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dal said:
If it's durability you want then you can't go wrong with Collinite 476s:

http://www.perfectlycleaned.co.uk/collinite-476s-supercoat-double-wax---9oz--free-microfibre-86-p.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks Dal, not bad price either. So I still best of using resin polish first then this?

Is there a good way to apply wax? and can i put it on right after using the resin polish?

Yup - use the polish to shine up the paintwork, then apply the wax to protect it.

Using a damp application sponge / foam does the trick to apply. Like >this<

There always seems to be a bit of confusion between wax and polish, even magazines get the two confused, heck even my wax calls itself polishing wax. :lol:

Yeah i am still a tad confused but clearer now thanks to Dal's link above got a nice guide to read, there is even sealant as well to protect before wax lol!
I need some good protection as where park cars at home under trees is where local birds use as toilet above becuase branches are bare, if its left to dry its murder to get off all most like glue!!

Need to order a bit of stuff from there certainly looks like better stuff than halfords do!

If you don't want to spend a lot on wax buy some DodoJuice panel pots,only £5/6 will cover the car at least 2-3 times

Latest posts

Back