w reg puma millenium breaking

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xrsi

i am breaking a puma millenium, car has suffered a rear end bump so all mechanicals are perfect inc rear beam etc

Car has covered just over 100k but is in excelent condition, car is completely standard and never been played with so has the correct alloys interior etc. Engine ran fine, no knocks rattles etc and is still in car so can be viewed if needed.

07012012671.jpg

03012012652.jpg

03012012653.jpg

03012012654.jpg

03012012656.jpg

03012012662.jpg

03012012663.jpg

03012012664.jpg

All parts are availible except the following:
Rear bumper
tailgate
n/s front wing
subframe
front n/s hub shock etc

Pictures will be posted very shortly along with full list of prices etc

But as a guide i will list the main bits:

9 spoke alloys - set of 4 with tyres - £150
Full recaro leather interior - £250
black leather steering wheel - £50
front bumper - £50
Headlights - £25 per side
doors - £20 each - does not include electrics but can do at extra cost
bonnet - £40
rear abs sensors - £25
rear beam - £25

Can post pretty much anything if needed at buyers expense, all above prices are collected.

All other parts are availible please ask if you want to drop me a pm please do or my mobile number is 07891848777

Thanks

James

yes sorry car is located in welshpool powys but can collect parts from Welshpool or oswestry for the a
majority of bits apart from anythnig too big to move on my own

If the guy who posted still wants front seats i would buy and sell to him depending on price

have you got a pic of the front bumper ? id be interested if it wasnt scuffed and the rubber strip was intact (at the bottom)

Any idea how much the bonnet would be to post/courier to Sussex?
If its in nice condition I might have that off you, as well as a couple of other bits.

mirror would be £15 plus postage

bonnet would be about £15 to pack and get couriered to you, there are a couple of small stone chips but a good straight bonnet otherwise

Ok cheers,
how is the front bumper, is it warped at all? I had mine resprayed and it warped so might be interested in yours. I'm not really fussed about the lower splitter if it has gone AWOL.
Also, could you tell me what parts code suffix the airbag control module is? This thread is relevant: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14835" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ETA: Was the airbag deployed during the shunt? I have no idea if the modules have more than one 'use' in them..

hi all, i'm new! :D do you sell rear brake drum? i need them if they are "second series" (the big one). how much for the complete drums without abs ring/sensor? thanks :grin:

Latest posts

Back