Water Leak

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsindigo

Hi,

I have a water leak on my drivers side front footwell of my puma, when it rains.

I can see where the rain water is going into my puma, over the drivers side rubber door seal, when ever I have had this problem before on a car it has always been the protective plastic door cover/ membrane behind the the door card that has failed somewhere and has allowed rain water to enter the car over the rubber door seal.

I have removed the door card and looked at the protective membrane that sticks onto the door, however this cover is in good order and is sealed all the way around the door.

I don't know how else the rain water can be getting over the rubber door seal?
I have included a photo which shows half the rubber door seal is wet and is where the rainwater is going over, and into my puma & the other half of the rubber door seal (going towards the rear of the car is totally dry ? Has any one else experienced this problem?

Does anyone know if the Rubber Door seals (rubber door seal that fits onto the car body and goes all the way around the door aperture) are still available ? or have a part number for a new drivers side rubber door seal?

Thanks

Attachments

• Puma door Leak.JPG
    Puma door Leak.JPG
    432.5 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back