Well, an era is over

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter

My Puma is moving on. We've had many wonderful times, but she now needs so much money spent on her to bring her up to the standard she deserves it's better that she goes to a new home.

Gave her a final polish yesterday, all over job with a rotary polisher and Megs #83, followed by a good slathering of #3 Carnauba wax. Still as shiny as ever, always good to make good first impressions.

Took her for a short run up the hill, along the cliff then a good blast down the dual carriageway to show her off to the prospective buyer.

I'll be looking to upgrade either to a Smart ForTwo or a Mazda MX-5, still to be decided.

In the mean time, thanks to my Puma for being such a joyous, wonderful car and carrying me and my wife all over the UK and the Continent, and thanks to all you guys for making such a fun community which only adds to the ownership experience.

Thanks

That'll be the MX5 then...

Sorry to hear you're getting rid but sometimes it is just time to move on, hope the new car is fun :D

Well, she needed a set of coilovers, cambelt due in a year, rear arches replacing, new front bumper, new front wing, that'd have been a grand out before I even got onto some of the nicer tweaks like an FRP splitter. Simply not worth the investment on a twelve year old car.

Some nice MX-5s on eBay, a few special editions for around £1000 or so

Good luck with the new car Peter, whatever it will be.

:eek:k:

:eek:k: Good luck with the new motor hope it treats you as well as the Puma did.

Latest posts

Back