Well its a sad time

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haGGard

The puma is now sitting in the garage, uninsured. Cant afford to run two cars atm so the puma will be up for sale. My brother is interested in it though so hopefully it will stay in the family! Seems a bit odd (maybe even daft) to sell a car that i've thrown so much money at, but you only live once. If my brother isnt interested, it will be on here for sale first, as i'd rather it went to a club owner/enthusiast.

Probably wont be on here much. Cheers to anyone who's offered help along the way. This forum is full of knowledge and i especially liked the 'how to guides' section which other forums just dont have.

Cheers!

yeah its the 2.0 dohc.

Got it sideways yesterday. thats never going to get old! What a feeling!

Mainly bought for practicality, as i was struggling with space in the puma. Buggy's and small puma boots dont mix! But this is a little bit of fun too.

DSC_4593Large.jpg

DSC_4596Large.jpg

shame mate but understandable...

Sierras looking nice :eek:k:

pumakid2010 said:
dont you like mondeo ST's??

Yea i think they're ok, dont want to own one though. I did consider one, for about 2 minutes. It is indeed only a cossie replica, but its been done well with the full leather interior/dash/wheels ect.

I won't be at FITP or Ford Fair this year as i'm working nights when they happen (i only work nights 1 week in 6 but they always seem to be when things are on!!!!) However i should be at battlesbridge car show in essex soon. Not on a stand tho obviously.

Well with nearly 2 weeks into ownership of this car, im having second thoughts. Although i prefer the look of the car and the feel of when i drive it more, its not actualy that easy to live with. Its very low (which is cool) but the front splitter makes speedbumps and reversing out of my drive interesting. Also as its been lowered by a huge amount the wheels/tyres are knocking on the spring/shock when turning (common feature of a lowered sierra) and this is very noticable when reversing especially.

I'ts so spacious and has tons of room inside the main cockpit, and the boot, and these are what i mainly wanted, its just the cons seems to outweight the pro's atm. Also its been SO hot today and god did i miss that air con!! :lol:

Will give it another week or two and see what i decide.

Nah man sierra is cool, great for a budget drift and theres nothing better than getting the tail out and holding it there. :cool: Will be getting sold tomorrow for more than i paid for it hopefully though!

haGGard said:
Nah man sierra is cool, great for a budget drift and theres nothing better than getting the tail out and holding it there. :cool:
sounds good...lol
haGGard said:
Will be getting sold tomorrow for more than i paid for it hopefully though!
terry tibbs style

Latest posts

Back