What a drive!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris3boro

hey all,

was bored this afternoon so went out for a drive. I'd driven to a place called Kildale before and there were some great roads around there, but have never driven past there, so decided today I would! Ended up driving almost to Whitby! Passing Commondale and Castleton on my travels.
Anyway, the roads and scenery were stunning! The pics are as much for the views and roads as much for my puma.

I was thinking about a North East meet in this area sometime (??)

Anyway, please enjoy the pics. Hopefully they'll inspire you to just go out 'for a drive!' :D

DSCF1520.jpg

DSCF1521.jpg

DSCF1522.jpg

DSCF1523.jpg

DSCF1524.jpg

DSCF1525.jpg

DSCF1526.jpg

DSCF1527.jpg

That should keep you going for COTM entries for a while!

Great pictures in there mate - can't beat "just going for a drive"

:eek:k:

Dal said:
That should keep you going for COTM entries for a while!

Great pictures in there mate - can't beat "just going for a drive"

:eek:k:

I blooming hope so, yet to get a vote for any of my entries haha. cheers

I love just going for a drive! Did it last weekend when I went up Northumberland, spectacular roads up there!

We need to meet up for a drive sometime Chris, you're not that far away :eek:k:

Those roads are gorgeous :shock: Looks like loads of fun! Reminds me when i took my xr2 to somerset last year. Gotta love the country roads. Theres not many near me at all, and if you do find some, they dont go on for miles like that!

I am already in the process of planning 2 N.E meets with some awesome roads :eek:k:

wouldnt mind a blst around that way Chris :D some class pics indeedy!!

Jamie.. we need ot meet up sumtym soon lol.. now that Black has new clutchy clutch! lol

Back