Winter tyres.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReDBull2345

Has anyone got any experience of using winter tyres (MS) and could recommend a brand please?

I use a brand calls insa there Spanish 46 quid each only bad thing is the road noise.

The best on the market at the moment are either nokian hakapelita r (i think it's R but I may be wtong, they change the name every other year) Or continental ice contact 5. However they are expensive.

I curently have a set of toyo winter tyes on my puma, and a diferent model toyo on our volvo.

Personaly, if Mony was no object, I would get the conti's. we sell a lott of them at work, and my personal experience is that they are werry good.. :)

I have a complete set of Michelin Alpin A4's in 195/50 R15 on original rims. Michelins are very balanced, have low rolling resistance and quiet in operation. Good in dry amd wet, very good on snow. Strongly recommended!

dont know if this will answer any questions for you

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=23010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back