WTF - my car has gone!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you cycle into work today, Ben? Having a 'senior moment'? :roll:

O-kay then... Sense of humour failure. I'll just get me coat.

actually, after all that people have said to me about the saga of actually getting my ST2 and the cock-ups and tragedies surrounding my almost 6 month wait, my garage looked after me very well

in order to keep me on the road they paid for the last MoT for me, and bought 3 new tyres for the ZS. They also enabled me to get rear parking sensors added to the ST and pay several hundred pounds fewer than the price to change I had agreed when I was due to change in September

I did go through an angry/frustrated phase, and accepting that we were where we were the garage has more than repaid my loyalty to them :grin:

cheers guys!

I have only driven it home in the dark in rush hour so far, but it definitely has some grunt! Much more fun than the ZS, and, dare I say it, nippier than the kat!

Congratulations Ben.....I bet its a huge relief to finally get it!!! Bet you will be making any old excuse to 'nip out' for a drive in it over the next fee days.....I know I have with mine. :cool:

Have you and Pat had exactly the same car? :lol:

That is crazy! You walk out of work, and your car is gone. Have you found it yet? The brilliant thing about life is that something that often looks like a disaster at first can often turn out to be a blessing in disguise. That doesn't make it any easier to walk out of work and realize your car is gone. The bright side of the story is that you do get another vehicle. Any idea what would have happened? You didn't have a drunken stupor the night before and stumble into work in the morning leaving your car at the pub did you?

jixer said:
That is crazy! You walk out of work, and your car is gone. Have you found it yet? The brilliant thing about life is that something that often looks like a disaster at first can often turn out to be a blessing in disguise. That doesn't make it any easier to walk out of work and realize your car is gone. The bright side of the story is that you do get another vehicle. Any idea what would have happened? You didn't have a drunken stupor the night before and stumble into work in the morning leaving your car at the pub did you?

Have you read the rest of the thread???

BenF said:
aww bless!

Aww, bless the little spammer trying so hard to make his posts seem genuine... whilst posting from Portland and Brooklyn, and having a link to a UK online tyre sale site in his signature. Gotta do better than that to fool us!

Back