UPDATE: I WON!! Thanks to all who voted for me. :) :) :)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilrob

Update: 8:06PM, Sunday 1st April 2012 - won with 65 votes, second place finished on 26. Pats on backs all round!

Update: 0:03AM, Tuesday 27th March 2012 - still in the lead with 62 votes, second place has 26 votes, curiously - as they had 27 last week, so not sure what's going on there.

Update: 7:58PM, Monday 19th March 2012 - currently in the lead with 55 votes, second place has 27 votes. Things are looking good but I hope I haven't peaked too early!

Update: 5:05PM, Friday 16th March 2012 - currently joint 1st with 21 votes. I seem to be above the Scenic as I have less views - not sure what they do in the case of a tie.

Update: 2:37PM, Friday 16th March 2012 - currently 3rd with 11 votes, being beaten by a Renault Scenic and a Peugeot 107. Leader has 18 votes.

Hey you crazy cats - following the positive feedback I got from my recent detailing post, I've entered a competition:

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/Competition/Entry.aspx?EntryId=1633

Winner is the one with the most comments at the end of the month. With your help, that winner could be me.

Fancy leaving a comment for your old pal Rob? Just the one, mind - multiple votes from the same computer will result in my disqualification and that would be pants.

Bollocks - posted this in the wrong section - can whoever's on duty move it to somewhere better? :D

Edit: Now kindly been moved to the right place by our lovely moderators. :eek:k:

Sparx said:
what sort of comments would you like? :lol:
I don't think it matters - it's quantity not quality! "You are a sad old man but your car is very shiny" would do. :D

(please don't all post "You are a sad old man but your car is very shiny now" - your comments don't show up immediately as they are manually verified, and it'll be a bit obvious I'm calling on my chums for assistance if all the comments are derogatory towards me and/or the same!)

Sparx said:
:lol: done :eek:k:
Legend - thank you!

My friend Steve just posted this apparently:
Rob's mate Steve said:
Wow this is a spectacularly clean car. I didn't realise they were making Ford Pumas anymore - yet clearly you seem to own one fresh out of the showroom. My mind and eyes are in a state of confusion.
What a dude!

mix2000 said:
Voted :eek:k:
Good luck!!
Nice one - cheers!

Just had someone tell me it's a bit of a faff - apparently you have to read one of those box thingies with wonky numbers in them, then confirm by email, then they send you another e-mail saying they're going to moderate your comment before it goes live.

Sorry about that folks - I had no idea it required such a high level of commitment as I haven't experienced the voting process myself. Thank you for persevering with their presumably "anti-blag" protocol.

evilrob said:
mix2000 said:
Voted :eek:k:
Good luck!!
Nice one - cheers!

Just had someone tell me it's a bit of a faff - apparently you have to read one of those box thingies with wonky numbers in them, then confirm by email, then they send you another e-mail saying they're going to moderate your comment before it goes live.

Sorry about that folks - I had no idea it required such a high level of commitment as I haven't experienced the voting process myself. Thank you for persevering with their presumably "anti-blag" protocol.
What!! :shock: You haven't voted for yourself!! :shock:

mix2000 said:
Feck that, I'll vote on your behalf, when I get home from work(different IP and email :lol: )
Sparx said:
I could do that aswell considering i'm also at work
Aww... you guys are the best! :wub:

Latest posts

Back