Vinyl Graphics

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haGGard

I've been thinking about getting some big ol' racing style vinyl along the side of my puma. I would like it saying 'Puma' in the puma font (like by the gear stick) or either 'team RS' or 'puma build' kinda in the same position as this fiesta

gaz3.jpg

I want it like that sort of size but going diagonal from the bottom of the door, and up across the rear quarter window, or at least in that sort of diagonal direction.

But i have no idea where to go to get this sort of thing done? Can anyone help with what type of places to enquire?

Thanks

Dave at DMB Graphics will be able to do you anything you want ;)

That dmb website looks like a good one, but i've found someone accross the river from me who can do it.

It seemed like a good idea after a couple of cans lol, but now im not so sure. Its a bold 'in yer face' thing to do and normaly i like that, but im still um-ing and ah-ing.

At least if i got it done and didnt like it i can rip it straight off :lol:

DUDE!!! I'm getting mine done after xmas in the new year.. possibly february when i have some money! I know of two places both in Medway and its not far from you at all.

I'm going for something like this:

600_Ford-Puma-006.jpg

600_Ford-Puma-005.jpg

Sparx- Bit OTT for me mate that but i like the feelings

Id be after some Matt black stripes for a black pu, think it would look better

Haha we can be vinyl buddies.......... :oops:

I've found a guy in essex not far from me who does them on all sorts of cars so im needing a photoshop to see what it looks like first.

If there is anyone out there handy with photoshop can they put the puma logo on the side of a black puma and have the vinyl either white or silver. Thanks

Sparx said:
Like this?

Y964TVP1.jpg

Yeah definatly more like this one but i was worried the font might look a bit girly and im still unsure about it. Thats why i also had the team RS one in mind to show my manlyness :lol:

In this font, could you knock this up? but without the ford logo

Ford_Fiesta_JWRC_S1600_team_RS_racing_car.jpg

ford_teamrs.jpg

maybe you can try having a stripe along the bottom of the door like the st150s. instead change ths st150 to a puma and i think it will look good :)

can consider having it a gradual fade effect from black to white as well.

yeh love the stripe at the bottom of the door! and I was thinking matt black on black! good thinking scotty!

would look suttle but i dont know if it would work...

I have exactly that on mine already lol

SS101963.jpg

SS101960.jpg

I'm abit busy at the mo but i will have a go at the team RS one a little later :)

I'm loving all these graphics, I think I might go for the Ford Rallye Sport ones on the blue FRP.
It would match my white alloys on my blue Puma.

Sparx, where did you get your mudflaps from?

Cheers
Scott

I like the look of the 2 mock pics...interesting, might do something to mine...

I used DMB Graphics on Pips and Junior (the black Fez Zetec S) both look great - none to dear and quality vinyls. Looking forward to seeing the results on whatever you choose!

Back