Moesh Puma 24 racing

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moesh

Hi peepz

When I was looking on the puma people site, I found my way on this site, and thought it was quite interesting to have a go over here...

I'm a 20 year old student Journalism from Belgium, living in a town next to the capital city Brussels, and last week I buyed myself a puma as a project for a circuit car. The car should be 'drive' - ready next summer if everything goes on a right manner.

On this link you can see some pics of my puma as his state is now at the moment: http://picasaweb.google.be/thedevilsown" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... nversion02

Still have some doubts of what i'm going to do, but don't convince me to put a FPR body kit, because I'm looking for something much more rare :D , not that it isn't nice, but looking for something more sneeky :p

I hope to find lots of inspiration over here!

Regards

Moesh

Glad to see you found us ok. :eek:k:

Whatever you do decide to do to your puma, feel free to keep us all updated. There's a dedicated section -->here<-- for projects. It's always good to see what people do to make their cars unique.

If you have any questions, we'll do our best to help you out.

Cherie. (springfire over on PumaPeople ;))

Welcome along Moesh

If you want to go really off beat - put a S1600 bodykit on yours (if you can find one) as they are even wider than an FRP :eek:

What do you plan to do engine wise to speed it up? Any ideas on suspension and brakes? Just post in the relevant section and I'm sure you'll get a few suggestions ;)

Nice to see you've got the best colour of Puma as well :eek:k:

LoL Blue is by far the best :D

Welcome to the site, very interested to see you project progress!

As above really, if you need any suggestions we can try to help :D

Back