Project super puma PC

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puma89

Okay, finnaly some pictures from my project ,
gonna take some more later on.

Had some buggs during the testing but every thing is working now, have installed windows 7 32bit version. For the moment i am callibrating the ford focus wheel controller, also sorting out how to fit my screen into the dash.
If any questions I will gladly try to answear.
Thanks for looking, hope to see ya soon.

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

its a bit to big, so gonna brake the cover so there goes the warranty too. :-(

image.php

Gonna change all original speakers to boss ch6520 250watt, Have started that project
BOSS-CH6520.jpg

Amlifier I bought location for this is in the trunk.
image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

I went for a transflective lcd in the end, as you see it has some extra films inside.
Its more costly but still it so much better in the sun.

Here are some update photos

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Hope you're going to fit a decent alarm with all that tech in the car!

Neil said:
Hope you're going to fit a decent alarm with all that tech in the car!

Good point Neil:)
Yeap project is abit heavy cost alot but so does all styling/tires so on, but easier to steal a car pc i guess.I am thinking maybe add a tracker in the pc box, or just hide it under the car seat.
The Lcd will be turnable, If I get a good solution. When I turn it it will show a boaring emty box.
Gonna think of a good solution there, open for tips!!!!!

i think your ideas are good, and i dont want to sound like i am picking at things but the door cards are slack, they are sagging so you need to retrim those properly, the cruise control, controls are in an aweful place, if you check out flash;s thread he too fitted cruise control and im sure he used oem controls so it looked as though the parts grew there, the scan guage is a cool tool however i think for the thief not to notice this you are best off fitting this inside the ashtray and just flipping it down when you get in the car as to me that would be more of a hinderance to my driving. those wheels deffinately need a few hours sanding down still. use metal primer on them with a few coats, fine sand them, then use some filler primer if necessary, then apply 2 pac top coat so no laquer is needed. im not keen on the gold centre piece but its each to thier own i can hardly talk about coloured wheels mine are to my own taste too. i think you have some good vision and good fitment i just think you could tidy up the finishing a little and this would be a very smart car. however your pc build looks very interesting ill be following to view the progress good luck with it all

as i said please dont take offence im trying to help by giving a little constructive critisism.

Okay, some new updates,
Had the car pc out for a test , a week ago. I use a spesial designed usp for car. This safe the car pc.
The car pc loads super fast.
Everything worked but the sound was crap,
I decided any way to upgrade the original 20watts speakers.
Have started this project, also still figure out how to build screen in the dash, and make a system or a fake plate to cover.
Now I am looking for a parking camera.

Back