Air recirculation

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Leadfoot

Hi Guys just wanted to know if air recirulation is activated via the Heater Control Valve and if not what it is regulated by. Previously I would hear a clunk and the air has a noticable amount of extra force now it seems to work once a month.

Any input appreciated

Thanks in advance

Anthony

I'm having the same problem, it use to make a sound long ago, but now it just doesn't seem to work at all... Any clue about this?

yeah i have the same problem...

usually the connection of the socket to the board falls off... all you can do is remove the electronic actuator and solder the legs back to the board... so easy... problem is... you have to remove the whole damn dash just to have access to the actuator... is located on the right side, above the damn little compartment... at least for LHD... on RHD should be located on the same area... on the right side, up on the intake of air... but instead of the glove compartment, you have a steering wheel there... perhaps it's easier to access it on RHD...

Back