Sat 3rd Nov: Cambs Bonfire Meet @ Warboys Airfield

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

Following on from previous suggestions, we're going to be at this one. :D

As the gates open at 5.30pm, how about that we all meet at 4.30pm in Staples's car park, Huntingdon (opposite Tesco) for a chin-wag. ;)

There's a raffle and BBQ at the event, but if anyone would prefer to get some proper food beforehand, speak up and we can decide on a pub/restaurant/whatever to meet at instead. :thumbs:

UPDATE:

Table is booked for 3pm at:
The Brampton Mill
Bromholme Lane, Brampton, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 4NE Tel. 01480 459758
Map -->here<--

Then moving on to be at Staples car park Huntingdon for 4.45 - 5pm to meet anyone there should we need to. Then Warboys for the 5.30pm gate opening.

People confirmed to be coming:

Cherie (Lunch at Mill)
Dal (Lunch at Mill)
Red (Lunch at Mill) +1?
Cherwass (Lunch at Mill but not evening) +1?

As Dal's just pointed out to me, if we meet at 4.30pm, we're not going to have enough light to get any decent pictures. So we're going to have to meet earlier if we do want any.

Sunset is at 4.28pm on the 3rd of november, so can I suggest we meet up at say 3pm at the Brampton Hut (A1 / A14 Junction) for photo's, a drink and/or lunch?
We can still nip over to Staples car park for 4.30pm to meet before driving up to Warboys should people not want to come for lunch at Brampton Hut.

A site administrator that everything is fine with? Whatever next...

:thumbs:

Me? Nothing...

eusa_whistle.gif

We wouldn't want Marv to think we're talking about him now would we? ;)

*cough* we're getting a bit off topic here...

What's the Brampton Hut like then?

Much like all the other Brewers Fayre type of places in the country...

Now you see, I didn't know it was a Brewer's Fayre. If I did, I wouldn't have asked. :p

I thought it was a Brewers Fayre, but when I search on T'interweb for it, I can't find it... :(

Link -->here<--

I've only been to the McDonalds at Brampton Hut for a pre-meet to Max Power :hide:

Not sure what else is there :p

Well we can always go to Mac'ds if we fancy some cardboard and face melting coffee
:thumbs:

I'll pass on that one too. I don't believe I've been anywhere near there... have I?

Everytime you go back to your parents.....

Latest posts

Back