Bonfire Meet at Warboys Cambs : Sat 8th November

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
It's that time of year again when it's getting darker and Guy Fawkes gets remembered again ;)

This year we plan to meet up in the Staples Car Park and then trundle on down to Hartford Mill for some food, before heading on up to Warboys for the Big bonfire and fireworks, starting at about 6.30pm.

I'll also be putting this thread up on ZSOC so the lovely people from over there can come as well. :)

Staples car park meet point at 3pm:

Staples address info here

Google Map here

MeetPoint1.jpg

Then we can head on down to Hartford Mill after a chinwag at Staples for some food.

Hartford Mill address info here

Hartford Mill Sample Menu here

Staples to Hartford Mill google map
(Not exactly far at just over 2 miles!)

The meals here are pretty large portions, so it'll hopefully help us not have to buy an overpriced crappy hot dog at the fireworks ;) It's always 2for1 on the main meals so the value is pretty good.

Then at about 6 we'll head up to Warboys for the fireworks:

Hartford Mill to Warboys map

Last year was a great display, so hopefully this year will be too.

A couple of pictures from last year:
[albumimg]50[/albumimg]
[albumimg]52[/albumimg]
[albumimg]51[/albumimg]

Post up in this thread and I'll update this 1st post with an attendee list!

Attendee List

1. Dal
2. Cherie
3. Anddyy88 (ZSOC member)
4. Red
5. Capt Woo
6. Mrs Capt Woo (ZSOC member and wife of Capt Woo funnily enough)
7. Nick-rudd +1 (ZSOC member)
8. Sammy P (+ other half) (ZSOC member)
9. TJE (ZSOC member)
10. Neil
11. Vortex

Anymore? Just over 2 weeks away now :D

Not long now!!

.......... I may not make it.. i'll have to keep you updated now as I might get called to work in Bath at short notice...

Latest I saw about the weather for saturday: weatherman said there is rain heading in from the west, but shouldn't reach east anglia. Keep your fingers crossed!

Bump !

Anyone else coming? See you all tomorrow!

:D

Leaving in a mo - see you there those that are going :eek:k:

Thanks to everyone for coming to today's meet! (Including Cher's surprise brief arrival!)

T'was a bit cold and breezy but we warmed up in the Hartford Mill for lunch with some nice food, great chat with friends and some dubious drinks.... (pictures to follow)

The bonfire and fireworks were worth waiting for and I'll post some pictures when they've finished uploading.

Again, thanks to everyone for a great day :D

Gallery here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=67" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some of the pictures:

[albumimg]892[/albumimg][albumimg]893[/albumimg][albumimg]894[/albumimg][albumimg]897[/albumimg]

[albumimg]898[/albumimg][albumimg]899[/albumimg][albumimg]900[/albumimg]

Back