7 year anniversary Tyge meet - 18th October 2014

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red

Administrator
Staff member
As you all will know by now we sponsor a Puma at Shepreth Wildlife Park.

MLion3.jpeg

3rd October is the 7th anniversary of the forum (queue Dal and the historic screenshot of the forum :grin: )

Hence I think the ideal way to celebrate the anniversary is with a drive to visit our favourite cat Tyge.

Meet time: 10:00 (with a view to head off to the park at 10:15)

I think we'll meet somewhere near the A1 and trundle across to the park for when it opens at 10am, I'll put a little route together starting at The A1/A14 Brampton hut.

I'm also considering visiting the Hartford Mill for dinner once everyone has had enough. It's open until 11pm and only re-opened in August after being gutted by fire last year so we would be good to arrive late afternoon / early evening.

I'll be putting some more information on this soon but in the meanwhile if you could indicate whether you'd be likely to attend including dinner then I can get some ideas of numbers etc.

List
Matt - Meet & Dinner
Dal & Cherie - Meet & Dinner
Hotrodspike - Meet & Dinner
Neil - Meet & Dinner
Pumababe & Brendan -Meet & Dinner
VorTex +1 - Meet & Dinner
Pat and Ollie (grandson) - Meet & Dinner
paulsmiffy and Lindsay and +2 please for day out and meal

Lord B - Tentative
warrenpenalver - Tentative

Meet Point
Premier Inn A1/A14
Screenshot2014-10-02at201923_zps636aed59.png

Route
Ok so the route there I thought I'd do as many back roads as possible, click here to view full details

There will be a couple of opportunities to pull to the side to let people catch up if anyone gets stuck trying to pull out, especially across the A428..

ScreenShot2014-10-06at203053_zps6547d90a.png

Route to Dinner

On the way back we will follow a more straight forward route and just have a gentle stroll round the A roads:

route_to_dinner_zps13c9f6a0.png

Any questions let me know!

You mean this one?

[fullalbumimg]1689[/fullalbumimg]

Cherie and I will be there for meet and meal :eek:k:

^^Gizza drive in your car mister?^^

Dal said:
You mean this one?

[fullalbumimg]1689[/fullalbumimg]

Cherie and I will be there for meet and meal :eek:k:

Lol.

Did you really have a GT90 as the banner on a Puma forum?

Anyways, I'm now sans-puma so wouldn't have much justification

Can still come along if you don't have a Puma :eek:k:

It was the default banner on the forum software before we customised everywhere. ;)

The route will be going up tomorrow, if anyone doesnt fancy the drive then they can just meet us there and enjoy the park.

Back