Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 16th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zarablackcoupe said:
I usually eat sweets and sing to myself on long journeys lol not that I can actually sing tho!

Im the same, jellytots and some tunes ya canny go far wrong there marra!!

Do you get odd glances at traffic lights? I have a habit of dancing which can often get me funny looks!! that or im busy laughing at The Archers or Paul O grady on Radio 2 lol....

I'll be sucking on some herbals on the way down Sunday morning, and giving the locals the benefit of my immense collection of heavy rock, YEAH BABY!!!!!!!

dam right thers nothing better than MOTORHEAD at 6am! ROCK N ROLL BABY!

im still not finished got racing cams and front slplitter to fit then clean! easy!

Need to clean mine- again now.

And then make sure I'm asleep for at least 8pm tonight so i can be up for 0300 hours, shower shave, dress and the set off
Oh and i think we'll be having some Best of 2003 on the way down- A little less conversation, A little more action. Some deeper underground.

And if, just if it works Feeder.

Car #1 (mine) is cleaned, polished, waxed, hoovered and sundry black bits and plastics polished.

Quick rest, drink and then onto #2 (Jackos)

well its been a lovely day so washed the car and gave it a wax, even got the engine bay back to standard ang the new flowed maf painted again ;) Andy polished the wheels so the look black again lol

lets hope its a good day for the big man! :D

Looks like showers from 11am onwards, hope the weather people get it wrong and it's a dry day.

EDIT:- I have an urge to come to this as a member of the public. Long drive to think about....guess I'll see if I wake up at a stupidly early time like I did today (erm yesterday).

It's 1am nearly now so if I do get up early and come I'd have to kip in the car park cos there's no way I'd stay up all day....no change there I guess...lol

Latest posts

Back