Tyge / anniversary meet : Sunday 9th October 2011 Confirmed!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
This will be our second club visit to see our sponsored Puma, Tyge, at Shepreth Wildlife Park on Sunday 9th October 2011 - (confirmed with park for feeding time). This will also coincide with ProjectPuma's 4th anniversary too :thumbs:

f329c8e0-1.jpg

14 pages of last years meet pictures can be found >here<

Plan to meet at 12 noon for a 12.30pm getaway at:

B&Q St. Neots : Priors Gate, Eaton Socon, St Neots, Cambridgeshire PE19 8EL‎
(Postcode not exact - see map, but you'll see B&Q anyway)

Google Map link >link<

We'll then drive the 15 or so miles to the park round some nice twisty roads which should be good. This is a meet with the bias on the visit to the Park and a meal after rather than an all day drive.

Shepreth Wildlife Park, Station Road, Shepreth, Herts, SG8 6PZ

Google map link >here<

http://www.sheprethwildlifepark.co.uk/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(See also the sponsorship thread >here< for more information)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then visit the park for a few hours to see all manner of animals including the big tigers down to the cool bat tunnel.

I'm sure we'll get the sponsors discount on admission as a group* (10%). Admission prices are >here< Remember that your admission price will help countless conservation projects all over the world > >conservation linky< *see 14/09/2011 edit below

I've had a word with the manager at Shepreth Wildlife park and have arranged for a senior keeper to at least give us a talk on Tyge and what they do in the park for conservation, research etc.

I'll also be handing over a considerable cheque from monies raised by you lovely, generous ProjectPuma members over the last year to continue our sponsorship for another year. :grin:

Finishing up with a drive back up through the lanes to Hartford Marina for a meal.*

*Subject to numbers - might choose somewhere else if necessary.

millhousehuntingdon%201.jpg

Google Map link >here<

http://www.fayre-square.com/pub-food/hartford-mill-huntingdon-hartford/pid-M8226" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This place has a "2 meals for £11" so find an eating partner! :lol:

EDIT 14/09/2011
Hi Dal, can we do Sunday 9th october, feeding will be at 2pm as the feeding schedule has to fit in with all the other animal feeding times... I will arrange for you all to be offered the family discount rates that will be £6.95 per person rather than the standard 10 per cent which would cost them £8.75.
Once again I will try and be here to meet you all.
Regards
Haley

Good news with getting our visit to coincide with feeding time and discounted rates!

Attendees:

1. Dal
2. Cherie
3. BenF
4. Puma Babe + body guards
5. Midnight Blue
6. Red + troops
7. Hotrodspike
8. Neil
9. Zara (+1 possibly)
10. Patch
11. slayllian +1
12. MattJAbela
13. Martinthrapston

Also mucho thanko to Dal for taking the Anniversary meet off of my hands this year, it's very appreciated.

ooo Neil mentioned this may be a go last night

Deffo sign me up :) may have a plus 1 yet but will double check :)

Please note this meet has moved to the following day - Sunday 9th October - to coincide with feeding times and available speaker.

We've got a greatly discounted admission rate too at £6.95 rather than £9.95.

Please let me know if you can't make this new date otherwise I'll assume you're still coming.

:thumbs:

that would suit me better, just need to check with the other half tonight before I confirm.

Latest posts

Back