7 year anniversary Tyge meet - 18th October 2014

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2C47F4BE-AF1E-4E99-B840-AF63D6B5A157_zpsnbd6osas.jpg

Up for grabs from the above picture will be a pair of gift tickets valid until 30/10/2014, I will put names in to a hat and draw one lucky winner from the list of attendees. There's no obligation since most of us are already sponsors of Tyge!

I still think we need to smear steak on a puma bonnet, park it in the enclosure then get a puma on a puma photo!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Put me down as a possible. Im currently in the middle of plan changes for this weekend coming and that the weekend of the meet, but if my plans work out i will be free and potentially in a puma.

Will do Warren!!

Please note I'm aware the route to the Dinner goes to the wrong place, I'll sort this out tonight!

There's discount on tickets for NHS staff, armed forces and police, so if this applies take your ID!!

https://sheprethwildlifepark.co.uk/Html/index.php/info/prices/prices-wildlife-park" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What do you think about moving it back an hour to a 10am ish set off?

It sounds like it would be more gentle! I'm happy for that.

I'll go along with the majority. A 10 o'clock start would be easier for me but we will be there for 8.45 if that is what everyone else prefers :)

Meet time updated along with the route back to dinner as pointed out to me by Dal the old one didnt go to the right place :oops:

I can confirm i will be around for some of this! Not in a puma yet as ive not bought one yet.

I presume we are aiming to be at the park and cuddling the puma around lunchish?

If so do you think there will be time for me to dissapear between then and the evening meal for 3 hours? Theres a puma about an hour from cambridge i want to look at while in the area.

Yes I think we'll be aiming for something like 11:30 so you can stay for a bit then head off to view the car, I guess everyone will start getting bored around 4 so we'll head off just once everyone is ready. I'm sure we can give you a text or something to let you know.

Back