Millennium Ltd Edition Number?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshlion71

Anyone know how/if you can find out what ltd. edition number a Millennium (or any other special edition for that matter) is? Been looking on the Etis website, can't see anything that would point me in the right direction though.

Thanks in advance :)
Andrew

Unfortunately the Millennium didn't get a production number when they were made. The new owner had to apply for it which is a bit daft.

Find a heater panel for sale with a plaque (they were often put there) and then yours is that number :pose2:

Thanks for that! Was hoping they'd been assigned numbers..never mind, looks like i might have to adopt one!

If anybody cared to bring 296 back from the dead in honour of my late-lamented FRP .....

XIIVVX said:
If anybody cared to bring 296 back from the dead in honour of my late-lamented FRP .....

Have you got anything with the number on?? Would be honoured to if you have!

No I am afraid not.

I sold the car to a guy who was going to do wonderful things with it.

The 'wonderful thing' turned out to be parting it out to his Fiesta chums etc., the moment he was looking at a substantial bill for brakes and paint.

:evil:

Shame! Hope he's been hit by a suitably sized bolt of lightning since then... :idea:

Back