1st of November Meet Itinerary

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VorTeX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hello all, only a month left to go until the 1 Year Aniversary Meet!

Matt and I have devised the route planned for the day. So here it is!

The Proposed Route

route.jpg

The Meeting Point

11:00

The plan is to meet at the Xtra Services which is located on the A1(M) at Junction 17 by 11:00am. (Point A on the map)

819408_e23caa9f.jpg

We will then wait for others to arrive, have a good old banter and check out each others cars.

Stop One - The Food

12:00

Once everyone has arrived we will set off on our first jaunt through the countrysides winding roads (And pressuming everyone is hungry at this point) arrive at The Admiral Wells in a small village called Holme for a spot of lunch and a drink! (This is at point C on the map)

257877_88bcc2d0.jpg

The Drive

13:00

Hopefully everyone will be sufficiently fed and watered by this time so we will the set of for Jaunt el numero 2. This will be about a 45 minute drive through even more country roads, where we can find a nice picturesque place to pull over and have a good photo session. Matt and I will be doing a test run of the route soon, so we will have more of an idea of some good places to stop. :D

The Games

AMF2.jpg

After we have finished gallevanting the county roads of East Anglia we will make our way from Point G to Point H, which takes us on our first bit of dual carriage way for the day! This will then take us to AMF Bowling in Bretton where we will have 1 or 2 games.

PRICE LIST - Monday - Sunday

Adults Juniors
£ 5.30 £ 4.40
*Per Game

The End!

After we have finished bowling (and I have won) hopefully everyone will have enjoyed their day, and we can then take it from there!

This post may change a little depending if I find some good pictures of the back roads!

I have added a poll just to see how many people can play bowling.. This way I can consider booking the lane/s. Please vote if you are coming!

----------------------------------
Thanks to Steve and Rodney for supplying the images @ http://www.geograph.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Looking forward to it : see you there!

:yay:

I think there's a few coming from your way :)

I did Peterborough to Manchester the other week. On a good run takes 2.5/3 hours. Depending on where you are in Manchester.

before I commit to the bowling, what time are you reckoning on starting it?

my experience of organising meets is that always take longer than you estimate because people get on so well together and chat at every available opportunity!

cheers

Something like that lol!

Welcome to the site and look forward to seeing you there!

If you like register yourself on the attendee list here:

Attendee List

Latest posts

Back