Ford Fair Sunday 3rd August at Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Prelim date to be confirmed soon.

People wishing to go to date 21/12/07:

1. Dal
2. Cherie
3. Neil
4. Red (Tentative)
5. MikeFRP

When dates and information are confirmed, we'll see if we have enough to make a stand up.

Shopping list:

• Big ProjectPuma banner
    Gazebo (was so thankful for it last time)
    Chairs
    Barbeque
    MELONS!!

What? No sex toys this time.....?

And a camera to take pictures of cars catching fire on the track ;)

Sierra4_crop.jpg

You'll be the official photographer unless we get Ben, Pat, Matt or Colin along on our stand. ;)

Tentative. I will be heading to spain in August next year but probably later than this date.

Who knows what will happen.... maybe we'll have one and no other puma forum will..... maybe they'll be a joint stand?....

We'll wait and see.

Wonder if anyone will pick up the can if I don't organise it this year? (3rd year I've done FF). I won't do it just because I'm told to :p

I wonder what would happen if I did organise it but then parked on the ProjectPuma stand :p

We shall see...

You could always just help us with your valued expertise and experience.
:eek:k:

Press information will ba available from January apparently.

(Colin - any info / contacts you may have from this year would be greatly appreciated : if you don't want to do it here that is..:lol: more than welcome of course ;) )

Dal said:
Press information will ba available from January apparently.

(Colin - any info / contacts you may have from this year would be greatly appreciated : if you don't want to do it here that is..:lol: more than welcome of course ;) )

I've lost all the paperwork (or binned it)...just used the usual contact details provided in the Ford Fair website.
I think you are allowed 5 or 10 cars only for your first stand but you'd better check.

I can't be arsed to organise anything for now but I guess when the weather livens up I may get in the mood. Worst thing of all is NO PP presence at Ford Fair and a bunch of indolent 'armchair enthusiasts' all moaning on the forum that no-one has organised it for them :roll:
I get enough of that kind of sh!te at work :?

But I was very pleased at the number that did put their names down AND turned up, sometime whip cracking is a very necessary evil :evil:

Thanks for the info mate :eek:k:

I know what you mean about putting yourself out for no avail and people promising the earth then delivering nothing. Happens to me all the time at work and winds me up no end. Just human nature I expect.

We will be having a stand at Ford Fair this year as we want to go, even if it's just our 2 cars. Anyone else that wants to come is more than welcome obviously.

We'll have the gazebo (we brought it in 2007 after lots of people said they would, then couldn't :roll:) melons and probably a BBQ for burgers etc.

Cherie said:
Depends if mine's fallen apart from the rust before then. ;) :p

You could put half the Puma on the ProjectPuma stand and half on the PP stand :grin:

crystalpuma said:
Are we going to end up with 'rival' Puma stands? Don't make me choose :(

I think we should have a joint stand - proof (if any more were needed!) that both forums can coexist on the net.

I hope so, my kat still has a PumaPeople sticker on the back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back