Kizza (FibreBuild)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to request a refund for the body kit he sent me as it is the worst quality I've ever seen, nothing matches and it would cost far too much to repair it and make the panels fit properly. Very very very disappointed with the service received by him. Firstly he turns up at 10:30 pm to deliver it when me and my son should have been at Chris' wedding and it arrives in the back of a beat up old trailer with no packing inside it. And now we've got around to looking at it on the car, it's such poor quality fiberglass, the mould is disgraceful and the panels don't fit together properly. Majorly disappointed.

Pretty sure he was selling the rest of his stock on another ebay profile recently. May be able to hold of him there. The pictures of his panels look absolutely wank, no idea why you'd buy in the first place. It's highly unlikely you'll get your money back.

The seller on eBay who currently has fibreglass bonnets, tailgates and door skins for sale is a completey different person to Kieran.

I wasn't on about the white ones, they look a fantastic quality. There's a terrible tailgate on there at the moment. I put an offer of £1 in for it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171675154081?_trksid=p2060778.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Does he make whole FRP kits? I'm in need of one and not really dancing paying extortionate prices for it. Only needing fibreglass front and rear bumpers and front wings.

I'm in talks with him making FRP front bumpers, there's no need for rear bumpers as there is a few people who stock of them.

I'm going to ring pumaspeed tomorrow to see how long it will take to make on of their kits as I need one ASAP. Still cannot believe the trouble that Kieran has caused for me and my build.

I have a pair of front wings i dont need, they are pumaspeed. They have been fitted, but are in good condition. Only trouble is I'm in norway :/

:roll:

So glad I never bought anything from him, I was prepared to put a fair amount of money his way for light weight panels, seems I saved myself an awful lot of hassle

Davedrave said:
it arrives in the back of a beat up old trailer with no packing inside it.

My Bonnets in the Bodyshop because like Dave it was so poorly packaged (when posted) it damaged a entire corner - literally wrapped two or three times in cling-film :-|

The white ones are a company that are close to me. Was going to go round at some point and see what the quality was like and if there was any deals to be dun.

I've unfortunetly got an outstanding order with Kizza- i assume that was my tailgate on ebay.
Dose anyone have contact details/ address for him?
Cheers

There are arch replacements on ebay that look like his from the same seller. I'd message on there as a start

Does anyone have his Facebook details or address of his old unit?

cheers

I guess the wrting was on the wall last June-taken from his own fb page!

CAUTION don't buy any thing off these I payed for a bonnet and haven't reserved it now there blank me
Like · Reply · June 23, 2014 at 8:33am

Well that sentence doesn't actually make a lot of sense but you can see where they were going with it.

Latest posts

Back