Kizza (FibreBuild)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi dancat
Kieran (kizza) has outstanding orders all over the place, he did send one guy his bonnet (damaged mind you)
He is still posting occasionally on fb.
there is a slim chance you may see you part..
Id start there

I can say with a high level of certainty this is just the tip of the iceberg with this story!

After the issues Tom and Mac had back when Kizza first started a couple of years ago - I wonder whys it's taken so long to catch up on him :?.

Did consider some panels when i bought my first Puma in 2013.Saw some at a ford show Castle Coombe ?.They were without a doubt the worst GRP panels i had ever seen.To produce such inferior products and expect people to fork out cash for them beggars belief

Most of you probley know but this is what I got but couldn't tell till I started sanding plus there was damage to corners of wings and bumper and he delivered them himself
image_zps0b95c94c.jpg

image_zpsfd4b86be.jpg

image_zpsa973d728.jpg

The filler you see in theses photos were put in by him so he must have known there was a problem before hand and like most people he's ignoring me so annoyed I don't want anyone else ripped off .

We both had the same idea and have been both been well and truly mugged off and I am bitterly disappointed in his work. He should be ashamed of the service he has given to his customers. He should be appalled at his work and I don't know how he has the nerve to put his name on such poor quality of work and happily sell it on to customers. He should alsobeashamed that he doesn't have the decency to own up to his mistakes andake some effort to refund the money or at least make contact with us.

Feeling sorry for you evileye, I know how poor this kit is.

At least his replacement arches were good. Oh no, wait...

1912073_886705838024088_7874993832882033182_n.jpg

10533763_886705818024090_7459835881002414776_n.jpg

10570423_886705808024091_9015025374944573829_n.jpg

Wow they're wank.... He's on Facebook now saying he makes rear arch replacements. Posted in the Ford Puma Owners Group page

I would think SCC would be a good starting point.

Has anyone actually bought parts via ebay from him?

I'd very much like to hear from you if you have. Please pm me

Cheers

dancat said:
Has anyone actually bought parts via ebay from him?
There are three people in this thread that meet this criteria.

And at least one on the Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/fordpuma/permalink/431395880335743/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It has to be worth a shot, there are many unhappy customers disgusted by his quality of work and poor customer service. Basic principles of a business, achieving good quality to meet the needs of the customer NOT turning out cheap rubbish and then leaving people where they stand.

SCC is probably your best bet, try and hunt down a few other unhappy customers and do it as a group. Would be interesting to see if he was even registered as a company with HMRC... I doubt it! :roll:

Really hope you guys can get it all sorted, from the early promise when he started selling items they all looked pretty good, seems its done a complete 180 and gone the wrong way. I think this is probably a case of an amateur trying to make some quick cash at something he is by no means a professional at.

A friend of mine is the owner of EP Racing, a mass producer of bodykits and the quality of his GRP/Carbon panels are first class, not a mark on them!

Latest posts

Back