Pixie's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean 'Merde' the French for Sh*t??? lol

What about...........aimant la chatte

quest63 said:
I might rename mine from the Boggie, infuse a bit of French style maybe call her

Merden
Qu'est-ce que vous dites? Vous êtes une putain. :-D

Pixie said:
Do you mean 'Merde' the French for Sh*t??? lol

What about...........aimant la chatte
:shock: :shock: :shock: :D

Oui, Mon Petite merden :wink:

errm the car not you

evilrob said:
quest63 said:
I might rename mine from the Boggie, infuse a bit of French style maybe call her

Merden
Qu'est-ce que vous dites? Vous êtes une putain. :-D

Je ne suis pas une putain.

Father xmas has three of them though Ho Ho Ho

Comment osez-vous très Je ne suis pas une pute, vous êtes un garçon de fées qui aiment coq

Jokes BTW! :)

Fitted my Aerial from the breakers and put a Bee String on instead as it was too long :/
2qjksa0.jpg

Then fitted my new number plates cause the others were weathered and awful, plus these say pixie on the bottom :)
oh244n.jpg

A very awful picture yes ha ha :D

This be me :
uyfxy.jpg

(had darker hair trying to go blonde now but taking time :( )

Thats the ariel i had but in silver :lol: Looks good! :eek:k:

And keep going with the blonde... i went from really dark brown back to blonde and i had a ginger/red stage :-D

I have just been bright red but the colour is too demanding :/ it washed out after like 2 weeks :/

But yes, as you say... back to the car....

Have you actually decided what you are going to do to it? I know you have been queiring some individual parts but any decisions at this time?

I've heard the bee sting aerials get crap reception?

BTW -I've tidied up the thread - got rid of the inappropriate posts.... :evil:

Have you bought a new headunit yet? If not, I might be selling mine - was thinking about getting an Alpine (even though they don't sit as flush with the centre console) as I'm quite interested in giving their Imprint calibration technology a go.

It's a Sony BT3700U - very well reviewed, cost the wrong side of £200 when new, go for around £50-60 on eBay at the moment.

Thanks Dal :D

Well i bought the lowering springs that I was debating about , I figured i'd just get them and take a looksie.

Need to have a decent look at my arches and see how bad they are on the inside.

Not too sure what else.

Not got a head unit yet, i figured for now i'd just burn my music from my Iphone onto a cdr.

Dal said:
I've heard the bee sting aerials get crap reception?

Yea they're not great, but i rarely listen to the radio, i've always got my ipod plugged in so that never really bothered me :)

This is the one i bought:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190590746099?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Haven't installed it yet but im going for the look rather that reception, and im mounting it at the rear of the roof as i'm still considering roof vents for the front.

Latest posts

Back