1.4 Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beforeaftercollage.pnghere some before after pixtures from when I first got him,and when I polished/put new wheels on because I personally don't like the look of steelies with plastic covers(they were even held on with zipties,bleh)
Others things I did was:
dent removed in the drivers door
new timing belt because it was never changed before.

Next step; when the weather is nice remove the big scratch on the underside of my bumper which was there when I bought it

We never had a version with steel wheels in the UK, the alloy wheels look like a good choice.
Yours looks in great condition after the polish!

We never had a version with steel wheels in the UK, the alloy wheels look like a good choice.
Yours looks in great condition after the polish!
Oh here it was the same, you couldn't get them with the steel wheels, but I think the previous owner put them on. If I had bought mine with the propellor wheels,i'd have them painted in the same colour as my car I think :)

When I bought mine, the floormats were also the most horrible (not to size) aftermarket ones,and I also changed them asap. I got some made with my name on them.photo_2023-12-05_15-32-56.jpg

I can't stand universal car mats!

I always go for the manufacturer version if they are still available, your custom ones look quite neat though, but I do like them to have floor fixings so that they don't slide forward..

Latest posts

Back