1.7 Engine and Gearbox 66k miles

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davedrave

Hi all,

As you may already know, they yella' fella' has a new heart so we now no longer have a need for the engine and gearbox.

The engine is a standard 1.7 125 bhp engine from a W reg, Millennium Edition car with the gearbox to match. Engine and gearbox have both covered 66k miles, never had any issues with either of them. The engine will come with the standard inlet manifold. I also have an Piper exhaust manifold and custom manifold-back system to suit the Puma, I will be making another thread for that too.

Its an ideal opportunity if anyone needs a replacement engine, an engine for a turbo conversion or if someone is considering a rally build or something similar.

I will post pictures up at a later date, when I can access my home PC.

If you have any questions or enquiries then feel free to either post them below or PM me, I will respond ASAP. If you'd prefer, you can contact me via 07811 856767 either text or phone after 6.30 pm.

Looking for £400 for the engine and £200 for the gearbox, or £550 for both. P&P will have to be collection only unless you really 100% cannot collect it then I will ship it at an extra cost, worked out based on your location.

Both the engine and gearbox are currently located at Lightning Motorsport, address:

Lightning Motorsprt
Woods Farm
Woodham Road
Battlesbridge
Essex
SS1 7QU

Thanks,

Dave

Interested in the piper manifold mate how much you looking for? text 07907116280 cheers

Back