1998, 1.7 puma for sale. full mot, lots and lots of history.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilkobilko

hi, melina blue 1.7 puma for sale, car belonged to my ex father in law, who was an engineer in the merchant navy, this car wanted for nothing. lowered 30mm, sparco strut brace, engine tune by eps racing, k and n induction kit, big bore stainless exhaust, three spoke alloys with excellent tyres. , interior and body work in very good condition,
i purchased it for my wife three years ago, who loved it, but fell pregnant and couldnt fit in it, no good for baby seats now the kid is with us, and now she loves her mpv, ? so the puma has to go. it sat in my workshop for two years, now i need the space. i charged the battery and it started first go, have now put it through an mot, and changed the thermostat and the heater control valve, all works perfectly. pleasde contact me for test drive/ viewing 0n 07952 517485. car is in coventry, cv7 9jn, best offer over £500 takes it away, i really need the space, but i wont give it away. first to see will buy. car has done 114k
thanks for looking.

hi i am interested in your ford puma but at the moment i only have £450.00 and was wondering what the rear wheel arches are like as i know they are prone to rusting thankyou

Latest posts

Back