2 in a row

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e3silversurfer

this seldom happens but well here goes:

Just got news that my grandmother, who is old and weak, she has been taking all sorts of medicine and been in and out of hospital. Well she passed away (in singapore) at 10am in the morning on17th oct (wasnt told then as Helen and I are just a week into our marriage)

on the same day, my uncle, (grandma's 2nd son) had a stroke whilst driving a taxi at 2am on the same day... good thing his taxi rammed into the side walk without hitting anyone.

Anyway, my uncle died at 2am and my grandma at 10am. both on the same day. not sure what to feel, i guess i am quite numb atm. :-( :-( :-(

Sorry to hear that elvin, its never easy hearing sad news like that. I know its not easy at this time, but try to of the good things they achieved in their lives.

Geez Elvin really sorry to hear that :(

If you need anything give me a shout mate... *hugs*

i guess during these sort of times, it is best to find something to focus on (like work) and not think too much. Otherwise it is going to be a very "slow" day (nothing done and stoning at home)

Condolences Elvin.

<man hug>

Back