2nd opinions on Mobiles

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cherie is asking advice on what we think about the 1's she has choosen as that is what she has narrowed her choice down too!!!!

read the very 1st post on this thread pk2010!!!!!

read it im sure a phone sales person knows the specifactions of them to suit her needs just watch out for carphone warehouse they have been known to pass your details to fraudster insurance companies

"bbc watchdog"

ffs cherie's short list is 3 phones,she knows what she wants in terms of specs and the 3 phones choosen are 1's she is intrested in ,if you have nothing constructive to say dont post on this thread

Heh posting on my new desire and so far I'm very impressed :)

What network are you looking at?

Ah I see :) mine too was an upgrade and o2 only released it this week. Other networks have had it over a month, which is how long I waited for this basically! Champing at the bit for what felt like forever. Just wrote this reply in landscape, the keypad is lovely like this!

The Desire does look really nice.
Great screen resolution, decent CPU & RAM, camera's better than the Hero I played with too.
Much as I love my Omnia, I might be persuaded to part with it for one of these (unlike the unmentionable fruity product :wink: ).

got my iphone4 monday and its the doggies nuts my mate got a htc desire on saturday and after comparing them he admits its the poor mans iphone..lol

it does have ebay and facebook but the other apps do not even compare

new htc in box £200+ and a new iphone4 in box £750+ says it all really.....nuff said

Yeah it says Apple is massively over priced lol.

HTC can do everything an iPhone can do the only thing that it doesn't have is many polished free games, you have to pay for the good ones...

But then if you're saving £550 you can afford to I suppose!

and I bet once he's tinkered with custom roms for the HTC he'll start to have more faith in it. ;)

Found this on another forum -
In A.D. 2010
War was Beginning

Smartphoneuser: What happen?
Operator: Somebody set up us the iPhone.
Operator: We get signal loss when touch iPhone.
Smartphoneuser: What!
Operator: Main screen turn on.
Smartphoneuser: It's You!!
JOBS: How are you gentlemen!!
JOBS: All your smartphone are belong to us.
JOBS: You are on the way to destruction.
Smartphoneuser: What you say!!
JOBS: You have no chance to survive make your time.
JOBS: Ha Ha Ha Ha ….
Smartphoneuser: Take off every "Android."
Smartphoneuser: You know what you doing.
Smartphoneuser: Move "Android".
Smartphoneuser: For great justice.

:grin:

Back