300mm Mondeo V6 fronts

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodyheminsley

Evening.
After I get round to completing and fitting my 16" 5 spoke Mondeo alloys I'm considering the 300mm V6 front brake conversion. However, I've been told it will be required to drill out the caliper mount bolt holes to suit? Anyone know if this is correct or are there other ways and means?

Cheers y'all

okay cool. just wondered if there was another way instead of drilling as wanted to replace old setup and 15's if i was to sell it.
Ps awesome guide you put up here mate, spot on!!

Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but where is the cheapest place to buy the mondeo mk3 pads and the ST170 discs?

woodyheminsley said:
okay cool. just wondered if there was another way instead of drilling as wanted to replace old setup and 15's if i was to sell it.
Ps awesome guide you put up here mate, spot on!!

Fit the ST150 set up they bolt straight on therefore can take off also, 280mm but you will pay alot more for them as they aren't many kicking around :eek:k:

I'll look out for some St150's... Although I those 300mm look awesome in those 16's!!! :cool:

Cheapest none online shop I know for OE spec aftermarket parts is GSF, there also pretty competitive, so try blagging a made up quote! :lol:

would mk1/2 v6 caliper from monders take a 300mm disc and fit under 15s?

Back