30mm Spacers - Anyone else interested

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just finished my Spring refresh/update on the FRP which included fitting the 40mm rear spacers along with new discs, pads and ABS sensors as well as repainted front/rear bumpers and wheels. I'm really pleased with the new stance, here are some pictures...

item.JPG

item.JPG

item.JPG

item.JPG

item.JPG

Cheers

Mark

Oh mate the 40mm look awesome soooo gonna have to fit my spare set, where did you source the 10.9 grade bolts from for the correct length?

Williamsclio1 said:
Also not one for changing the wheel colour but that does look pretty good :)
They were white when I got the car (last year) which I thought looked terrible! I debated OEM silver or anthracite and came down on the latter as I prefer them on cars that have no other brightwork or silver highlights on them like the FRP.

I got the bolts (10.9 grade, 70mm) from a tools and fixings shop called AHC in Camberley (Surrey). They had them in stock and were £1 each. I can get some more if you need them?

FYI the car also has 24mm hubcentric wheelspacers on the front to balance the wider rear track.

Cheers

Mark

Back