319 For Sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw mate, I'm just gutted for you. I even HPI'd it and it came back totally clear, VIN's matched, nothing recorded. I wonder who really owns it? And where did ''Sam" get the pictures of the VIN etc from?

I hope it is a mis understanding and you are not left out of pocket.

FRP 319 was for sale on eBay in August by the same seller with the same advert but with a price of £5,000 instead of £4,000.

FRP 319 hasn't been for sale on any of the Puma forums, eBay, Gumtree, Piston Heads or Auto Trader in the past 3 years apart from his previous advert in August as i have been monitoring and saving the data since 2011.

If you go though his feedback you can see he has sold a few cars on eBay with all good feedback apart from one for a 92 Nissan 200SX turbo, grey, stage 1 200 sx 230bhp (#290156326496).

If everything sorts itself out i would double check the car has an LSD or has paper work to see the fitting of an LSD as FRP 319 wasn't one of the FRP's to have an LSD fitted from the factory as it was a Ford management car originally used by John Wright.

Thanks very much for your support guys. I will keep you all posted, please keep your fingers crossed for me. Someone must know something

How'd you pay mate? Any comeback through your bank / paypal etc? Fingers crossed for you

Sadly not I paid £1000 via bank transfer..been onto the bank and police today but just writing the money off in my head. Seriously amazed at some people. Still holding that glimmer of hope as nobody was home when I got there.

I was going to email him tomorrow too to see if it had sold as the ad was still live. His emails were so plausable, he seemed to know about FRP's. Thieving ?£**€$***^

these people really are the modern criminals and should be hunted down by the police..

What a nightmare!
Suppose there's still a slim chance it could be genuine.
Perhaps the seller had a sudden bereavement or something. Then everything else just has to wait.
Just a slim chance? Hope it works out for you.
Paul

hello sorry for my english because I am french.
I just saw the ad on ebay of my puma racing number 319 I bought this car 3 years ago
this car is in France now and is not for sale I intend to keep
photos on the ad are those who were on the announcement there has been 3 years on site Pistonheads .
On those other ads on ebay I recognize the house where I was buying it
the seller's name was Sam Walker

sorry for you , when I bought the car in November 2011 already the seller was not very clear but the car was authentic (not equipped with an LSD contrary to what the seller said) and HPI clear , he knew not the car and sold me with the name of a company while the V5 was not under his name or under the name of his company. apparently this was a cover he had made.
I never managed to find more information on this as its FRP

Mysteriously the ad had disappeared within the last 20 mins.

Its possibe that the shit face that has pulled this con is monitoring this site, in which case we had better all watch our backs...

Oh yes so it is, lost it for a while.
I just have a paranoid streak as wide as a bus..

Still, If I were a conman (I`m not btw) I would use sites like this to keep checks on whats being said.
I hope the rozzers do catch up with him and you get your money back mate..

It seems odd if this is a scam, that most of the cars he has on Ebay appear to be photographed at the same location?

PhilLew said:
It seems odd if this is a scam, that most of the cars he has on Ebay appear to be photographed at the same location?

I really hope it's not, but I can't see how it can be anything else when the actual owner of the car is in France and not selling.

Maybe someone copied all the sellers adverts a little while ago and has now laid low for long enough to make their move?

crikey go get the police involved it is for sure a scam...call the bank and see if they can help...also did you bank transfer of paypal it. If it was paypal you should get your money back.

these people need chasing down, these are the modern crooks of our nation...

Latest posts

Back