A new arrival from Hungary

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artin

Hello Everybody,
I am really happy to find this site and the Newbie Area. My name is Artin, and I am from Hungary. Married, but in the middle of a divorcing process. Therefor I had to sell my previous car ( Ford C-max), and had to buy another one to myself and my little son. As we are just the two of us now, I thought, a small, but good non-family car would be perfect for us! So...I just became an owner for a beautiful Puma 1.7 with a Zetec-engine from 1999. I really like it, and try to keep it in a good condition. It was renewed a bit - but I also had to repair some stuff. Okay, not me, but some guy at the service:) My problem now, that some water (I guess this is from the klíma) gets inside the car at the front seats, and also that is's creak somehow in the fore-part of the car, and from the wheel. So the next week we have to go back to the service.

Good evening!

Welcome to the site Artin. Good luck with your new purchase, I'm sure it'll serve you and your son well!

Thank you for the welcome! We already felt in love with our Puma...it fits on us:)

Thank you Sylvester! :) Yes, sorry, you are right: the aircondition, of course :lol:
We live in a small city nearby the capitol, Budapest. It's called: Szentendre.

oilburner said:
Funnily enough we I split with my ex I got rid of my Galaxy and got a Puma
Absolutely agree. I just can't kick out my son from the car - he adores it...

Hi Artin
Welcome to the Forum, I was in your country 6 yrs ago. Budapest and Lake Balaton. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Puma as most of your roads are better than ours in the UK.
Barry

Greetings from Spain, I visited Hungary some years ago and I loved it. Great food too.

Mine leaked water there, but just once. The reason is a mistery to me.

tuonokid said:
Hi Artin
Welcome to the Forum, I was in your country 6 yrs ago. Budapest and Lake Balaton. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Puma as most of your roads are better than ours in the UK.
Barry

Thanks for your welcome! I already adore my car, it has style, it has power, and inique! I can't kick out my son from the car, he keep asking me: if I die one day, is it going to be his legacy? :roll:
It is funny, because in our city (which is one of the oldest city in the country) most of the roads made from rock/stone - and not bitumen...

Thunderpuma said:
Greetings from Spain, I visited Hungary some years ago and I loved it. Great food too.

Mine leaked water there, but just once. The reason is a mistery to me.

Greetings from me, and thank you! I wish I could tell you the same - but one day I will visit your country too! Spanish food and vines are also great, and I love your films, music, and dance!

If I will get some reasonable answer for this leaking, I will let you know!

Back