accommodation for FITP

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeFRP

hi

I've been reading on other forums about FITP and they are sorting out accommodation for the weekend.

Are we going to do the same so we are all close to each other or at least in the same hotel?

8)

I know may is agessss off but dont want to miss out on accommodation and have to sleep in the car, lol.

thanks, Mike

The confirmed people that are going all live within 20 miles of the venue so won't need a hotel. Dare say at least I will be up for a few cheeky beers and some food the night before somewhere though :eek:k:

I think the Brampton Hutt hotel that is closest to the venue is fully booked. You might want to try the Peterborough ones:

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/saver_sear" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... h&id=19475

This one is fairly close to the venue:
"Huntingdon Fenstanton"
(Not sure about availability though)

chears mate, il look into that.

Afew of my friends are going with ZSOC so il probly stay with them but obv my car will be on the project puma stand :D

afew beers and food sounds good to me 8)

A chance to show of your mudflaps too :)

yeah deffo, lol. il have alot of thinks done to the car then, really want people to go WOW when they see it, even if one person does it will make my day :D

had a full clean and polish over the weekend, il post some pics up later when i take them.

Found afew more stone chips though :( Hopefully when i get my bumper resprayed he can touch up afew of them on the bonnet and wings too.

There is a Holiday Inn at the Norman Cross roundabout on the A1 which is relatively close.. or I believe there is a travel lodge around the Sawtry area which again is in the right direction!

thanks guys, il look into them, didnt relise they would book up so quick :shock:

i am going to drive down on the mrnn and meet up w u guys i think...cant really go spendin out on a hotel and think mums is about 80miles away... will see...i need to take look at attendees list, maybe sum1 may share room wi me...

I'm sure Dal would lend up a room :D

I would but I don't have a bed in the spare room!

Can come crash in with us Saturday night if you like Dink.

:eek:k:

We can throw them out for the night ;)

*Brb - just gotta throw something at a white fluffy thing*

haha...still not sure if im gna drive down early sunday mrning...my best mates cousin going to live in Ibiza for 6months and is having a leaving do so could do with popping in for a few drinks really...

If i leave sunday mrning i will set off at half 4 or sumat..i will look rough but hey! lol

Will keep you posted :)

Latest posts

Back