AGAIN!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zara

Well im sure most of you know around this time last year (January) the FRP was driven in to, destroying my rear bumper
£300 and a rebuild later it was fixed - guy did an awesome job of it and looked like new!

Went to our weekly pub visit last night, parked in my usual end space, big space, plenty of room had a laugh as always and in general, a good night..

So today I go outside, perfect day to wash the FRP and give it another coat of wax..

Half way through I found this:

damage.jpg

damage2.jpg

damage3.jpg

damage4.jpg

Fucking sick to death of this now!!
Nothing can go right, fucking nothing!!!
So now on the hunt to see whether the pub has CCTV, Im not getting my hopes up!

B***ard!

You have my sympathy.

If I go out these days it's mostly in the Skoda and the 996 stays safe at home.

I sometimes wonder if it's worthwhile having a decent car.

*big hugs*

You must be due a hefty good luck credit soon after your recent crapness. :(

My negativity is that low at the moment its actually fell through the floor

My life ha been nothing but bad luck - things start to look up then BOOM down it goes again!

I am seriously considering, getting the cambelt etc done, bumper sprayed and selling up, getting a piece of shit fez and just giving up! Seriously I have had enough!

Well, you still have your good looks at least. *rubs thighs in a Vic Reeves stylee*

same, i daren't leave mine on the streets....fucking arseholes

Oh no not again :( Sorry to hear this Zara... chin up, hopefully things will start getting better again x

I would be checking cars in the car park particularly the same night and time it happened.Is that a hint of red paint in the scratch?

that sucks!!! reminds me of the day i came out of tescos to find the passenger rear door of my mondeo caved in.

I work so fucking hard to keep this car tidy, running sweet and looking good to have it fucked back in my face for the second time :(

whoever done this wants to hope I don't find them!

Zara said:
I work so f__king hard to keep this car tidy, running sweet and looking good to have it f__ked back in my face for the second time :(

whoever done this wants to hope I don't find them!

Understand totally mate :cry: I'm dreading getting 441 resprayed in a few weeks. Im sure the finish wont last long!!

if i was you i would get say 4 hidden tiny cameras and a recording device and leave it running each time your not with it,that way you may have a good chance of getting a reg plate.

andyhyper said:
if i was you i would get say 4 hidden tiny cameras and a recording device and leave it running each time your not with it,that way you may have a good chance of getting a reg plate.
few places in the uk doing them on ebay around 20 quid but you only get 1 camera but you get everything else to go with it.if it was me i would just put a camera top middle of windscreen next time your out and about and wait for the fish to come

its just pure god damn ignorant fuckers!

Going to a local bodyshop on Friday to get it looked at and book it in for repair for the 2nd time so lets see how much its gonna cost, considerably less than £300 I should imagine!

Sorry to see that your Puma's been damaged again. It seems that this is the world we live in now. People have no respect for other people's property. Scumbags! Bumping into your car and p**sing off without saying anything back inside the pub or leaving a note with their details on your car. Hopefully the pub has CCTV so you can see who did it and get them to cough up for another repair!

Back