Anybody near Stoke On Trent?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcus000

Evenin' all!

Is anybody near Stoke-On-Trent and able to pick a couple of seats up for me off eBay?

I'll pay for them via PayPal, just need them picking up and either holding onto till I can get down or wrap them up and help me arrange a courier for them.

Muchas gracias! :)

EDIT: Warren, this is your neck of the woods I think?

yep, thats warrens area. im 40 miles east in derby but in new york til the weekend...

how long do you want them storing for? im in stoke and would be happy to collect them for you if warren cant, but im short ion space in the house and dont think it would be suitable in the shed as they may get damp? could put them in the spare room for a bit as long as it would nt be too long?

Would be a couple of weeks max, just until I get a new gearbox fitted in the motor or alternatively a courier can be done anytime if you have facilities to wrap them (costs all covered etc). :)

i dont mind holding them for a couple of weeks. just let me know where they are etc. with regards to them being couriered not sure what i could wrap them in?

just a quick note, the puma is off the road at the moment and the missus will be using the car for work so i wouldnt be able to pick them up for a few days, unless you could get the seller to drop them off?

I'll get the postcode off the seller tonight. :)

@ Warren
Not FRP seats, blue wouldn't suit the car!
These are a pair of red/black seats.

let me know when you go down to warrens then as id like a look at your car in the flesh, if im not at work that is. i was very tempted by it myself !

No problem, I'll probs make a weenkend of it when I'm passing through down to RAF Benson. :)

Auction finishes in a couple of days, I was gonna grab them on the Buy It Now but decided to take a risk and bid for them.

I e-mailed the seller for postcode but only got half of it, ST7.

Back