Anybody up for a coffee

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rnnicol

Hi folks,

This is a long shot, but I'll be traveling from Edinburgh to pumaspeed (Wakefield) this Saturday (16th), I'll hopefully be there for around 0830, if I've not crashed, I'm collecting a part i ordered a few weeks ago, and just wondered if anybody wanted to meet up for a coffee and a chat before I head back up the road.,sadly I won't be in my puma, as it currently being welded back together. Thought it might be a good opportunity to meet some if you.
Regards Richard

Hi Richard
Your welcome to come up to mine for a coffee on Saturday and will you do a bit of discount on the two front wings?
I'm about 10 mins from Pumaspeed just off the same road (A636).
Barry

Richard, I'm at junction 37 of the M1, could maybe drive to Barry's in the FRP and meet you? There is also a Starbucks at J39 that's midway for both Barry and I....

tuonokid said:
[post]354298[/post] Hi Richard
Your welcome to come up to mine for a coffee on Saturday and will you do a bit of discount on the two front wings?
I'm about 10 mins from Pumaspeed just off the same road (A636).
Barry

They've moved now Barry, they're now near Ossett....

Hi guys that would be great, I'd love to see both cars and you can have a look at the frp bumper from pumaspeed, to see if the quality matches ford. Pm me your details and I'm sure we can sort something out with the wings, I've got Simon's number so I'll send the pictures to him and he can either send them on or post them up , if that's ok.

Hi Guys
If you want to meet at my place I could be persuaded to get the bacon butties on plus James you can get the bits you want off the silver dog.
Barry

Sounds as though we have a plan, send me your details and I'll pop along after picking up my part.

Hi folks,
Just like to say a big thanks to all that turned up on Saturday, it was great to meet you all, so a big thank you, hopefully we can do it again sometime. Cheers Richard

Hi Guys
Yeah cheers for coming guys and Richard I'll try and get some top hats out to you when I send the glass.
Barry

Good man, your a gentleman, I'm going to get a price for the rear bumper tomorrow, I'll let you know how much, I take it my drawing was OK, ha ha,

Ok mate, either on here or you have my number, I've not got my car back yet, scared to ask, and god only knows how much, got a price for the bumper of a few body shops starting at 100 to 350, don't know why there is a huge difference, got one more to try tomorrow before committing to one.

Back