Garage clear out, bits and bobs for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rnnicol

Hi folks,
I decided to take advantage of having my garage free for a few weeks, whilst my puma is on its holidays getting the welding done and have a garage clear out, so if your interested in any of the following let me know, I've not managed to work out how to post pictures yet, so if you send me your number I can send them onto you

All these parts are in a used condition. The price does not include postage, however see the comment at the end of the txt.

MS Design side skirts, these are in silver, as these are used there are a few marks so they will need cleaned and painted, no fitting parts included, £100.

Standard rear bumper in dark grey, comes with the rear lights, wiring, etc, some scratches from storage, so will need touched up, £20

Front wings from a 2000 (x reg) no rust on these, I rubbed these down, then etch primed them, and painted one of them in silver , but will need redone as there is a slight color difference from the original silver ( paint from Halfords) £20 each.

I have a set of replacement rear arches, these were from the bulk buy that happened a few years ago, if your interested let me know, and I'll dig them out, there currently on a shelf full of my puma interior, so I'll have to hunt them down £70.

If you want any of these delivered then I'll need to check the price and add it to the cost, however I will be driving from Edinburgh to Pumaspeed (Wakefield) this Saturday (16th) to collect a part I ordered so I can bring them with me, failing that you can collect. I'm hoping to be in Wakefield around 0830.

Any questions about any of the above let me know. I'm not glued to my phone, just incase there is a slight delay in me getting back to you.
Thanks Richard.

Hi Richard, if you've still got the wheel arches I'd be interested in them.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back