Ashby Folville show Tuesday 13th April

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mort666

Just seen on one of the bike forums that the first show of this year is supposed to be on Tuesday 13th April if anyone is interested in heading down there for a browse around.

I presume it won't be so much of an event if it's pissing down and I probably wouldn't go if it's really nasty especially as I'll most likely be on two wheels, but I'm hoping to make this a regular thing this year :D

Weather dependant, I'll try to make it Paul. That goes for everytime it's on :)

I'm sure that's the same for Zara aswell.

I'll be there mate... bollocks to rain it's only abit of water ATEOTD and can't be any worse than Chatsworth lol!

Pah it's waterproof :p

That's just you!

Not everyone's scared to get their cars wet believe it or not

It's a local car show mate, lots of different cars there to see...

I think Paul (mort666) put photos up of it from last Septembers...

http://tinyurl.com/yb9zf32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

;)

dont know if cars would be allowed on the field if its wet...... its a cricket pitch!

il be there & drag benf along too! remind me tho!!

Dal said:
http://tinyurl.com/yb9zf32

;)

problem is there isn't a huge amount of info out there on the show. I don't know of an official site for the show or anything like that. Most info I find is from various forums where someone knows someone who has the info etc. :lol:

Scotty, for some pictures of the variety of things you can see at the show have a look here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mort666/sets/72157622314176934/

a selection from my first visit last year.

Might be a bit far to come if you are coming from Oldham mind as it's down near loughborough and things kick off pretty early, although I understand they run till fairly late on in the light nights :D

Hmmmm...... I'll be coming back from Pumabuild on the 13th. Tempted to pop down before heading back to Wycombe. Any idea on timings?

I've only been the once but I got there around half 5 and it was already pretty busy. I think to get a good spot in the main display field (the cricket pitch) you need to be there between 5-5:30PM or so. it goes on pretty late, especially if the weather is good. I think I hung around till 9PM or something like that last time and it was still rather busy when I left :)

I very much doubt I'll be doing any displaying, but I'll certainly come down for a nose around!

why not? I'm sure they would let the FRP in, no matter what the condition :D

so long as you get there early enough and you haven't got a bog standard family car you should get in OK :) there were two in the display field last time I was there :D

what time you planning on going over Paul?

should get my rota from work today and know for definate whether I can come along or not...

Neil if you want, you could pop here on the way up ;) and see the flat and have a coffee lol

That'd be cool mate, depends what time I finish at Pumabuild. With any luck, it shouldn't be another all day session :roll:

zarablackcoupe said:
what time you planning on going over Paul?

I'll most likely head off just after work. I finish at half 4 and I think it's about an hour down there so should be around there between 5:30-6PM :D

Back