Best approach when dealing with CHAV's/Scum??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrenpenalver

Is violence and pain the only thing they understand???

Obviously not being a CHAV myself i am "different" to them so can never gain thier "respekt innit bruv" so they will always look down on us normal folk.

So how can you deal with them rationally when they are causing trouble??

Now anyone whos read some of my posts will know i have a CHAV problem in my area.......

well last few weeks Id noticed someone had been pissing on my front door in the night... (f*cking disgusting animals!!). Now obviously this is happening late at night so hard to catch unless im awake and happen to spot them.

Well last night id been out to a late shop and i caught a little f*cker pissing on my door!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

As im end of terrace i come round corner from town and im right there so no chance for him to do a runner!!! His mates predictably, like the cowards ALL chavs are, ran off!!!

The pissing CHAV rather than trying to vault wall and sprint stopped to put his cock away and do zip up so i was right up on him before he could turn to run. He turned with a smile on his face and that made me angry so i punched him in the face, he fell back on the front door then I grabbed his arm and flung him off my porch onto pavement. I then kicked him as hard as i could in the bollocks before going in the house...

Now i know technically i didnt need to use force but what else could i have done???

words would make no difference to a CHAV as they'd just come out with some "your a fat c*nt" or whatever insult comes to thier mind and wont actually solve anything.

Calling police.... lets not go there, we all know that wont help, these kids have ASBO's and that hasnt stopped them.

Calling council... same as Police.

So what else is left other than violence????

Seems to me your damned if you dont, damned if you do... If you do nothing then they WILL keep doing it, where as beating the scum up might make him think twice and f*ck off else where or he could come back, you just never know.

Now this isnt the same family of CHAVs who live a few doors up street but thier friends who come into the area to see the CHAVs on my street so id have to follow them to find out where they live if i want to attack thier house or similar so thats not really a viable option.

So what else can i do???? petrol bombing seems an attractive proposition but not really practical due to the odd legal issue!!

Also i need to learn to kick people without injuring myself!!!

My big toenail was already black after stubbing it on something and when i kicked said scum in the bollocks i half ripped the nail out so now its twisted 90 degrees held in by the root on just one side:
DSC00631_2.jpg

Should i "man up" a bit and pull it out or see the GP?? :cry:

Get a metal door and attach a car battery :) they will learn

Violence is the only answer unfortunately. I had some kids thratening my mrs little girl earlier, so what can i do about it.....well i went to the parents and said sort your kids out or ill sort you out. Simple

By trying to be civil your opening your self up for more problems as you will then come accross as a soft target.

Police, forget them. Ive found the only way to deal with things is by doing it your self

and remember, everything is legal as long as you dont get caught ;)

Ahh, i feel your pain.

1st, well done on the punch in the face and kick to the bolls! :lol: that should just about do it.

2nd, Unfortunately, a bit of a going over is what they understand. i don't know why it has to be that way but it is, they seem to think the world ows them something. i to live in an area that is swarming with neds. i suffer from the odd bit of red-mist so when one of these oiks makes a smart arse comment in an under-pass or the likes they've barely finnished the sentance and their out. it's not nice but what can you do when those that should bother, don't.

3rd, As for your toe. Get yourself a nice pair of steel toecap boots. i've worn them for an age, and believe me they come in handy.Back in the day steelies were really uncomfortble but these days you can get trendy and extreamly comfortble boots with caps on them.A volley to the knee cap has them breaking their face off the ground in the blink of an eye. plus they protect your big toes :wink: As long as you don't go all Deathwish on them, and start taking their argos rings and necklaces off them n trade them into cash for gold, you'll be able to argue self defence or whatever. protecting property n all that, and further more you won't have to bother your right and just mind with the philosophy of standing up for whats right :lol: here enjoy! pulled this off youtube.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MFSkDHD3KU[/youtube]

warrenpenalver said:
... so i punched him in the face, he fell back on the front door then I grabbed his arm and flung him off my porch onto pavement. I then kicked him as hard as i could in the bollocks

Heartwarming words.

Well done Warren

Sadly there are areas (sink estates primarily - but not solely) where the denizens are a new breed of untermensch that have none of the morals of regular society, and do not operate by the rules of which the rest of society elect to be governed.

The Police will do little to help... they have been politicised to the point where they are little more than the para-military wing of Nu Liarbour - and heavens knows we cant infringe on the human rights of the low-life scum that make others lives miserable. After all they were probably just misunderstood as children, maybe someone spoke harshly to them at one point and scarred them for life.

Personally I think the oxygen thieves need to be put down... and using them as replacements for foxes in fox-hunting has a certain ring to it.

I cannot stand the "Daily Hate" as a paper, as it's basically a knee-jerk, right wing rag, but it has an interesting article on these feral creatures....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1214549/Feral-youths-How-generation-violent-illiterate-young-men-living-outside-boundaries-civilised-society.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In short though... our society is fcuked - it is a complicated issue and there are many contributing factors, but 12 years of of the Tony & Gordon double-act sure as shit has not helped.

Hey expat, What you reckon should be done ? i've heard alot of older people tout for National service. but i've two things that worry me about that. 1, i wouldn't want to train people who do not operate on a normal level to be trained killers. and 2, i'm suspicious of people who claim the army teaches you self discipline. sure it teaches you a skill but i find it hard to understand those who have to be taught on how to get their arses out of bed, wash properly and look smart as a basic level of being civilized.

the era of '' understanding '' them has passed, purely on the reason that there is nothing to understand, they are the lowest of the low and if left unchecked they'll just grow cancerous.

a jackboot system is very attractive, having these people rounded up and removed from the rest of the hard working joe public sounds good. but these things tend to get out of hand, and it won't just stop at the unwashed, it'll start being used against perfectly innocent people. It's quite tricky!

but on the otherhand, we can't just leave it, or accept it. there is no place, or excuse for it. and sure enough. since blairs babes got into power, i as a young person have seen the change in the youth. most are ace, but the young of the underclass are a creepy wee bunch of critters.

i don't have anything remotely like the awnser. Education Education Education hasn't done anything to halt the spread of these rug-rats.

i Wonder if the goverments lack of action is down to the idea that Britain still see's itself as a big shinning light of democracy and all that jazz. can't be seen to step on anyones human rights because that wouldn't look good for our international standing, even if it's just a self appointed one. Anyhows, i dunno. but it is a real problem with the potential to get seriously out of hand.

XIIVVX said:
Heartwarming words.

Well done Warren
:eek:k: Why i do i sense a slight bit of sarcasm??? LOL.

expatscot said:
Sadly there are areas (sink estates primarily - but not solely) where the denizens are a new breed of untermensch that have none of the morals of regular society, and do not operate by the rules of which the rest of society elect to be governed.
I dont live on a sink estate..... the place is ruined in the day by the job centre but at night its only 3 dodgy familys in a neighbourhood of 5000 people!! and of course the scum people have friends from other parts of the city who come there. So its a max worst case of 50 scum out of 5000!! Which is only 1% causing the problems!!!! burglary is 30% higher than the rest of the city and funnily enough was below city average the year before job centre opened - now see if the council can deny the link between job centre and increased daytime burglarys!!! Antisocial behaviour is twice the city average though!!! Again mostly caused by the chavs who live here and the job centre people.
expatscot said:
The Police will do little to help...
Theres little the police can do to help. Its taken them a year to get to the point where they can gather evidence for ASBO's on certain people, and another 13 months since job centre opened that theyve finally got a proposal in for extending the alcohol ban to our area. Could take another 6 months before it becomes in force.

Bear in mind the whole city centre is an alcohol ban area yet when i was working in the shopping centre i would during an 8 hour shift see well over 20 people drinking in the town centre so that ban works well........

expatscot said:
After all they were probably just misunderstood as children, maybe someone spoke harshly to them at one point and scarred them for life.
I had a messed up childhood yet i didnt choose to go on the rampage causing misery and hell for the local nieghbourhood. They CHOOSE to take the path of crime and antisocial behaviour.
n1ck1984 said:
Hey expat, What you reckon should be done ? i've heard alot of older people tout for National service. but i've two things that worry me about that. 1, i wouldn't want to train people who do not operate on a normal level to be trained killers. and 2, i'm suspicious of people who claim the army teaches you self discipline. sure it teaches you a skill but i find it hard to understand those who have to be taught on how to get their arses out of bed, wash properly and look smart as a basic level of being civilized.
National service WOULD be a good idea as it would instil discipline in many of these youths before they are 20 by which time things are probably too ingrained and its too late for them to change thier ways.

National service doesnt have to be "armed". Theres plenty of jobs in all 3 services that dont involve weapons/directly killing people, plus they could be tasked in nonmilitary stuff as well. Its not just discipline but learning to be a citizen etc

BenF said:
why do I always look forward to reading your postw, Warren?!

every one a winner!
LOL Ben!! Everyones a winner except the CHAV, although you could argue he learnt a lesson and it may teach him something.

Or knowing the way CHAV's interact with the world he will blame someone else for "picking on him" etc rather than take responsibility for the fact that the beating he got was as a direct result of his own actions.

But then this is the generation where taking responsibility is not allowed.

I meant every one of your posts is a winner, Warren! (now I can spell posts instead of postw!)

I love the humour you bring to situations :)

thats very true warren, maybe stiffening them up a little before they head into their destructive years could help. :idea:

expatscot said:
After all they were probably just misunderstood as children, maybe someone spoke harshly to them at one point and scarred them for life.

This was sarcasm by the way, just in case folks missed it..

n1ck1984 said:
Hey expat, What you reckon should be done

It is an incredibly complex problem - meaning how/why British society is broken and, more importantly, how to fix it....
It's complexity is one of the reasons it is not touched by politicians. They, more than ever in this hyper, media driven era, are interested in quick, knee-jerk, token efforts rather than long term meaningful solutions. We have a situation where appearing to do something is more important than the actual level of success achieved by the end result.

Essentially - Government by sound-bite, legislation according to the latest headlines. Thus, certainly in the last decade, we have had more laws/legislation passed than ever before - and a lot of it meaningless, or badly drafted & contrary to existing legislation. In reality, laws already on the statute books could have been perfectly adequate if only the effort had been taken to apply them correctly.

Beyond the inadequacies of Government, there is family breakdown, and the denied (but real) dumbing down of the school system {not saying it is a 'policy', but it is a net result}.... And although I loathe organised religion and a belief in the 'great sky fairy' - the decline of the church as a mechanism of social cohesion has a large part to play in how communities have fallen apart.

To be perfectly honest - if bleak - democracy contains the seeds of its own destruction.... There comes a time (and I think we are pretty much there) where some of the 'things' that need to be done, for the goods of the nation as a whole, are unpalatable. But getting elected in democracy relies on pandering to the wishes of the masses - the masses are not always right, and/or may not have the wish for some of the jobs that need to be done... and so the parties water down their ideas to fit the latest headlines and what they believe is the 'pulse' of the country - in order to get elected. The stern measures required never get implemented, and so we all get a ride to hell in a hand cart.

I think the queen should exercise her legal rights to intervene very publically. The other part of being a democracy means having leaders strong enough to make hard decisions that are in the BEST interests of the nation as a whole, even unpopular decisions!!

Our short term party political system is failing so we shouldnt be afraid to replace it/improve it.

lets hope you kicked him hard enough in the balls to stop him spawning any chavy ofspring for him to drag up, well done.

i agree with you violance is the only thing they understand.
my house backs onto a park and the chav situation is slowly getting worse it used to be summer hols they would be in the park until late drinking, now its all the time.
walking my daughter to school there in the park every other word is foul language, only the other day i asked 1 to mind his language infront of my kids i got abuse but as my daughter was there just left it, he laughed saying yea go on f**k off, droped daugher off walking back there he was with his 2 mates, as i walked past i heard yea thats him, so i turned round took 2 steps back towards him only for him to sprint off as fast as he could with his 2 mates laughing at him, he was twice my size, so why run???????
it realy gets on my nervs that the police almost seem to protect chavs, they do what they want nothing is done, you defend yourself and your done for assault.

Good on you Warren for taking some action. We need some Vigilante justice in this country if you ask me.

sinjon said:
it realy gets on my nervs that the police almost seem to protect chavs
The police arent protecting them per se, but as soon as a criminal enters the justice system, the system MUST be seen to be protecting thier human rights as well as thier rights for counsel etc otherwise in this day and age the case will be thrown out.

Whereas you and I, there is no one taking an active role in protecting our rights except ourselfs.

So obviously criminals always have the edge.

its a catch 22, if we dont protect the rights of scum then justice wont be done yet often those very rights prevent justice from being done!!!!

Well Warren well done mate good on ya...

I know exactly what you mean as my whole street is full of the little fuckers, thing is they get younger and younger!!
the police I find are a waste of time anyways! Ive reported soo much anti social behaviour.. damages to my property and yet, do they care... do they shite! Same goes for the council also.. theyr just a waste of space and so is their antisocial behaviour line!

If I ever actually caught chavs damaging my stuff id go and kick the shit out of them also, they will learn.. or maybe just get kicks out of a beating...

unfortunately they are everywhere!

Whats sad is the proportion of people who behave that way is growing rapidly!!! How long until we are the minority and it is deemed "normal" behaviour to act totally selfishly and carry out ASB at will???

After all, total selfishness in the workplace with regard to getting promotion, 1 upping your workmates etc is almost the "norm" these days if you want to go anywhere. Those who hold the "moral high ground" and remain a team player usually go no where unless your manager is a genuine leader - of which most managers are not these days (and we wonder why british business is doing so bad??, weak managers and disensentified workforce is key IMO!). Again total selfishness within the family unit is now acceptable even if it ruins your local community - what happened to finding a balance?? This society promotes blaming everything on somebody/something else rather than taking responsibility for your own actions. Yeah you had a shitty childhood, its shit, but it doesnt excuse you from taking responsibility for your actions!!!

The way this countrys going i can see it in 50 years being a mostly police state with millions of laws to control the poorly educated braindead lower class' with heavy restrictions on freedom just to prevent them destroying themselves through anarchy!!! While the upper classes live in gated communities safe from crime and restrictions. Sounds almost like south africa during aparthied..... what a pleasant place that was/is......

Back