bike rack

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haGGard

Hi,

Is the puma able to use one of those bike racks that go over the boot? Or is it not possible due to the angle of the rear window and it might put too much presure on such an angled window?

Cheers

Totally agree do not get a rear bike rack regardless of what Halfrauds will try and sell you! I got a Thule one on Ebay. Go to http://www.thule.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and look for the application for the puma, you will need quite a few items (not just the bars). I then noted all the relevant items and searched on Ebay. Managed to get all the bits including aero bars for about £80 all in. I will be fitting them this weekend and I can PM you a picture if you are interested?

Let me know how that goes as well! Me and the good lady have both started to bike and we both have pumas

Not the ideal combo!

martinthrapston said:
im sure there is a pic of jacko's with his bike rack on it somewhere on the site...
Think I have seen it as well??

Will have to work out how to put pictures up tomorrow?

Here are some pictures I took tonight of my Thule Rack (not my Bike!)

DSC03882.jpg

DSC03883.jpg

DSC03884.jpg

DSC03885.jpg

Did take a while to get all the bits on e-bay, was especially pleased with the aero bars look alot better than square ones and the bike carriers fit nicely.

Latest posts

Back