Black 1.4 For Sale almost 1yrs MOT AND TAX good to go!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ethanfitz

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my 1.4 Puma Lovely car but i have upgraded to a 1.7 now i have a bit more money coming in.

81,600 miles, Black, 12 months MOT, 11 Months Road Tax!!! Recent Service (within the last 3 months)

Loads of History/Paperwork including owners guide, audio guide etc

3 Door Coupe, Black, Petrol, Manual, Alarm, Sports seats, Body coloured bumpers, Radio/Cassette, Front electric windows, Rear wiper, air conditioning, 15" (white) alloy wheels, power steering, ABS braking system, alarm + immobiliser, front airbag, remotecentral locking, spare wheel

The good: Never let me down, had lots of work done, (recently replaced Sub Frame Bushes, cam-belt water pump etc) and as such runs fantastically - Non-smoker, well cared for and looked after, only minimal arch bubbling, brilliant drive low mileage for age, low running costs, low insurance, large boot (with folderable rear seats), A very nippy car with tones of life left in great working condition.

The Bad: Typical wear and tear, Paint work isnt perfect, several small chips and marks due to age and there are dull patches in the paint.

INCLUDES: recent full service, 11 months road tax, 12 months MOT, HPI Clear

Note: white stripe is a professionally fitted vinyl and can easily be removed with no damage to the paintwork, Low insurance would make a great first car Test drives and viewings welcome.

This is a really fantastic little car, perfect for any new driver as it is in a low insurance group. Ready to go with new MOT, ans almost a full years road tax!!! Clean inside and out.

Please contact me to arrange a viewing, or if you have any questions. Ethan 07964758905

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Im looking for £950 ono - this car is good to go full years MOT, almost a full years TAX recent service and lots of work done on it deserves a good home

IP27 0DT

Brandon, Suffolk for viewings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back