black and white leather?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukpuma

my 1998 puma has standard interior but its black and white leather instead of just black. ive never seen another one. anyone got one?
its all coming out anyway for track use so not important but i just was curious

For that year, cloth seats are 'standard' not leather.
Leather are usually found as 'standard' in the Thunders and Millies.

Your interior was probably swapped to leather and re-trimmed.

so was there a puma made with black and white leather? it really looks factory leather to me

No.

The only Pumas with leather seats were Thunders and the Millenniums neither of which were black & white leather!

There were a few other random leather seats kicking around (Cream out of the dealer 'Lightning' or something option and red from some Silverstone cars)

But I've not heard of black and white, maybe they've been covered.

Like this?

[fullalbumimg]1309[/fullalbumimg]

^^Sorry to go slightly off topic here... but can you use the standard seat belts with those seats or do you have to use harnesses? I'm only asking as I'm thinking about purchasing some similar seats and would rather use the standard seat belt. Also, what runners did you use?

In answer to the original post.... I also believe it's a custom job... and they aren't cheap to get them done :thumbs:

heres pics.
20140216_165614_zps8d360dfb.jpg

20140216_165621_zpsd065b9c1.jpg

Custom job for certain..

None of the early models had leather as standard.

Those are later model seats re-trimmed in the coloured leather fitted to an earlier car (If you say yours is a 98) :thumbs:

Sorry.. just correct myself..

Those are early model seats trimmed in leather.. not late seats.

Back