Black racing bucket seats

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigAl

Hello all

Just putting the feelers out really. Want to get hold of a set of black bucket seats in good condition as although I've already got a great set in excellent condition the red really doesn't go with the black/green/orange theme on the car. Either hoping to swap the set (money either way!) if someone would prefer the red/black set. If not I'll probably just sell these on here or eBay (if anyone on here's after a set?) and then look for a new set on eBay.

Any questions please ask :grin:

6ab6311c526c929f4009be93846706aa.jpg

I'm due to be selling some, got two sets - the OMP Eco from my old track car and Corbeau? I think? From the new one.

Both black, and one set will be up for sale once I've figured out which ones I'm keeping.

Probably prefer my OMPs tbh. Bit heavier but also a bit smaller which suits me. If you don't get fixed up next week or so I'll run it by you.

Ian G said:
I'm due to be selling some, got two sets - the OMP Eco from my old track car and Corbeau? I think? From the new one.

Both black, and one set will be up for sale once I've figured out which ones I'm keeping.

Probably prefer my OMPs tbh. Bit heavier but also a bit smaller which suits me. If you don't get fixed up next week or so I'll run it by you.

Cheers mate, just let me know! :grin: also if you've got any pics that would be great

P1050698.JPG

I know I'm doing the wrong thing here as they're the better seats but they're too damn high by the time I've got a helmet on with the cage.

They look in good nick to me mate! Look like they fit in the Puma ok too! :grin: just let me know what you decide to do. How much? with/without mounts, harnesses etc.

Cheers
Al :grin:

Latest posts

Back