Body shop recommendations Leamington area

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grogee

Hello all

I am planning to get the rear wheel arch repaired using the Pug 206 front wing trick.

However I need to find a body shop sympathetic to fixing up old cars and not just an insurance processing station.

Offside needs doing and may do nearside as well depending on what the extra cost is - I guess it makes sense to do it while the paint is mixed.

If you know a body shop that's able to use their initiative and offer a decent service, let me know. I'm in Southam, Warks.

Hi,
I,m in the same boat...just wondered if you had had any luck sourcing a local body shop?
I might know of a guy Leicester way, but it is only word of mouth.
Cheers
G

There was a guy right near my house who does body work, Southam Bodies. But I went a couple of times and was promised a quote via email and it never arrived. I think he's busy enough with Porsches that he doesn't need to bother with Pumas...

Anyway I've found another guy over in Napton and the car is going in on Monday for the work so I'll report back after that.

Latest posts

Back