Brands Hatch - Tues 13th Nov - FINAL UPDATE ADDED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My car will be on the ProjP stand at Ford Fair this year....

...for about 10 minutes whilst I drop the banner and gazebo off. :p

Then back later to pick it up again and chill out when ever other bugger has gone home as we're normally the last to leave!

UPDATE:

Payments will be taken on the 25th of this month, August.

Those still considering or wishing to attend can do so up until the 24th of August.

To book on to this trackday, Call: 01474 875226 for Stuart Garland quoting that you are part of the Project Puma Group.

8 vehicles are currently booked on to this.

All info is on the very first post.

To book your place,
Call: 01474 875226 for Stuart Garland quoting that you are part of the Project Puma Group

superpumaz said:
have u its ok here not much to do tho, ok kool ill book it up monday oh nice! is there gonna be a meet or just meet there ???

Dependant on opening times but I reckon we should meet up at a pre designated location and arrive together. Most people going are from the Kent, Essex, Hampshire ares so and early meeting point shouldn't be an issue really.

Yeah a meet point will be put up here and one to suit all who are going, but once everyone has paid etc then all those details will be sorted.

I'm leaving the Army, currently based in Tidworth, Wiltshire so not as a big move from Scotland. I would have moved back to Scotland as I think there is no great place to live for location and surroundings, however, the work is not there, so I' staying in England I'm affraid.

Latest posts

Back