Brands Hatch - Tues 13th Nov - FINAL UPDATE ADDED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPECTATORS

Entry to come and watch would be free, they will be able to get into all of the normal spectator areas as well as the pits.

We would have to ask that the guys coming to watch did not park their cars in the pit lane however, as it restricts access for the cars booked onto the Trackday.

there is plenty of parking behind the pit lane, but it fills up quickly, I will have a truck with trailer, both my cars are road legal but I will bring them on the trailer anyway just in case of break down...

Is there anyone else even considering joining us on this day? Anyone wanting to discuss any uncertainties?

All members have either paid less two who have arranged payment.

One of the deals for hitting the 10 vehicle mark was a garage for the group. We did not make this mark, however it has been said that they will make sure we get a garage on the day. :thumbs:

it looks like I may just have three cars ready...two std frps and nitrous...one of them is getting the 350 bhp turbo engine...but that may or may not be ready for the day, doubt it to be fair..

ah good idea, build a nice solid bottom end, have the crank balanced, the rods steel and the pistons forged, bad news is that if the rings have gone does that mean the nikosil coating has failed and that needs redoing...how on earth do you tell this...anyone know...on bikes the nikosil coating needed doing ever 10-15,000 miles....but that was on two strokes....no idea how long it is supposed to last on a std frp engine..

how many miles had she done, I have had four 1.7 engines fail all have been rings...

I think I might come along and watch as just down the road from me. Been a while since I have done some motorsport panning shots so kill two birds with one stone.

Ginger Tom said:

ouch thats bad...did it run low on oil.....I have done 92k miles in one 60 in the other and the new one has 107 but that engine is being removed...and swapped for the turbo engine...

Back