Breaking 02/52 Medium Steel and 99/V Black - mirrors, panels

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ian are those headlights £32 posted? and are the lenses clear obviously i can see the pics but is there anything the picture hasnt picked up? as mine are a bit scratched and cloudy, cash waiting. thanks

There is some minor pitting to the surface, think just age related, probably about the best you'll get second hand.

£32 posted for one or £60 the pair.

hey,
any chance you would be able to remove and post both the sills?
also do you have decent condition brake lines?

can you tell mine just failed its mot? aha

Sills and brake lines you're better off with new stuff, newest I have is 10 years old.

Woody - if you mean rear beam then £50 delivered.

Just on the off chance what would be the price for the lowest mileage 1.7 engine that you have? It needs to be a 2 lambda version. Dont know if Im going to do this or just look for another car

Andy - got 66k currently in stock but its a single lambda TAPE car, although they come without manifolds anyway based on you using yours - that would make it a twin lambda but you'll need your manifold and a new gasket for it. £330 for that delivered and available ready to go.

There's a 55k going through next week which I was going to bid on, that's another 52 plate so it'll be a twin lambda DIVE car. Engine would be £365 delivered but would be 13th/14th earliest by the time its been delivered to me, removed and palletted up.

Unless you're very fussed about the mileage then I'm fairly sure there's no reason to constrain yourself to a twin lambda donor although it might be worth getting that up in a thread to check. I don't see why you'd need to if you kept your manifold.

Is there anything salvageable off the old engine? That would get you some money back also.

Mandy - no worries, always a pleasure

My supposed possible cracked head "Richard at Tremona" causing my rough idle has some how sorted its self out & the car now runs like a dream, So I wont be going for a replacement engine just yet, but it has done 146k so I dont think it will be too far off.I will of course be comming to you as Im well pleased with your prices.

That's good news, still life in it yet, hopefully I won't need to speak to you soon :lol:

If you give me enough notice I can get on in the same config, ie. number of lambda / air con or not etc.

Hi Ian,

Do you have any fuse boxes available? Would need it sending today if you have any.

Thanks

I don't know exactly what is needed as the guy whos sorting it out has just been looking in breakers yards and ebay. Want to me to check exactly what he needs and get back to you?

If its the one under the bonnet its the complete engine loom, goes all around the bay, down the front legs to the ABS sensors, inside behind the dash to the ECU and to the back of the car for the rear ABS sensors.

Also needs matching to the ECU and the number of lambdas that you have.

What age is the car?

Thought it would be the single box itself. I'll just let the guy sort it out. Thanks

Hi there,
Do you have the rear seat belt receptacles?
As in, the bits you plug the seat belt into, for the rear seats.
How much would both be, posted to Milton Keynes.
Many thanks,
Christopher

Excellent, thank you for this, just to confirm before I pay, I am after these:

P6224223.jpg

P6224224.jpg

Not insulting anyones inteligence, just know my descriptions can be a little 'odd' at times.......
As you can see the brackets have rusted badly after the previous owner let a battery leak in the rear..... if you've got/could throw in the bolts as well, that would be fab.
Also, whilst you posting, how much extra would it be to throw in a standard gear knob?
Thanks in advance,
Christopher

Latest posts

Back