Breaking, Melina blue 1.7, open to offers on all parts!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn_ said:
Just up the road from me. Are the head lights in good nick?.

Hi, the headlights where in shocking condition so they where left on the car, it has now gone to be made into coke cans.

Phil

Did you notice much difference in performance with the KnN filter fitted.

Hi All,

Apologies for the lack of updates, I have been away. So far wheels, parcel shelf, induction kit and spare wheel have been sold. All other parts in the photos are available!

Regards,

Phil

Sorry for the late replies, the spoiler is now sold. The rest of the bits will be going on ebay in the next few days.

I have also decided to sell my last set of msport sparco overalls, they have focus down the side of one leg so not exactly puma related but may be of interest to ford fans in general. They where given to all mechanics working on the focus wrc cars on events. They are far from immaculate as i stupidly wore them to paint the garage so have a few bits of paint spatter. If interested drop me a message and i will send some pics.

Phil

Hi mate. You wouldn't happen to have the coil pack and leads still available would you?

Cheers.

Hi mate. You wouldn't happen to have the coil pack and leads still available would you?

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back